Chapter 13: 20 Kisses

A/N: Well- "bear" with me this chapter is sort of short.

"Ok, well what's the news, Murray." Joe said slightly aggravated with the time to be intimate with you crashed and burned yet again.

"Well guys I just got off the phone with Sal and he told me that Q's fiancé was actually with a cop all this time since she has been with Q. Q has been cheated on by her and he hasn't taken it very well. Actually Q is at Sal's bar now and he is completely drunk. She completely used him from the start, and ran off with a cop." Murr said completely disgusted with it all.

"Oh my god, that's so low. Poor Q, I had wondered why she left when we all met just yesterday. She didn't seem like she was really into Q, with the way he explained what was going on between them." You said.

"So she left all of us there, and most likely met up with her side piece." Joe questioned. And Murr only nodded.

"How, really can she do that to him? Now to me that is a regular two timing floozy. They both probably played him for his money and time. I feel so bad for him." Mood now dampened.

"Sorry guys, but I just thought you should know what happened to him." Murr said then went on over to the dining room to get finished eating.

"Man, that is so low. I hope karma gets the better of her. I think she completely deserves everything that's coming to her." Joe said.

"I guess this pretty much killed the mood we were heading in." You said with a small sigh, as you grabbed Joey bear and gave him a hug and a kiss.

"Yeah I guess it did." Joe said then did a double take at what you had. "What the- hey?!"

"What?" You asked innocently. You smiled at the jealousy Joe had for this bear that he gave you. Happy the playful mood rose up again.

"What about me?" Joe said clearly jealous though slightly of the bear you had in your arms.

"Well, guess you would be able to fill these arms a lot better than him. Though to me it's a tie on which one of you two is cuter." You said sitting the bear down beside you and wrapping your arms around Joe.

"(Y/n), Really?" Joe asked. I can't believe I am on par to of all things a teddy bear!"

"Yet I am pretty sure I know who would win in the best kisser category though." You said with a knowing look in your eyes pulling Joe in.

"I am sure too." Joe whispered to you before he gave you a very heated long kiss. The kiss then laid you two down on the bed. Soft moans and kisses left in trails on your neck by your love made it feel so good. Joe was sure he wasn't going to lose to a stuffed bear in a game of love. Then it hit Joe he now wants more of you, he stopped making out, unsure of how to address the need for more.

While you were kissing him you noticed he stopped. "Joey, what is it?" Joe only sighed and sat down on the edge of the bed. Trying to collect his words carefully in a way he wouldn't seem desperate. As you sat up beside him he felt uneasy.

"I just- well I have been lately wanting more out of this yet I am just as nervous because I really have been saving myself for you." Joe blushed unable to look at you.

"Well, the same goes for me, I have been waiting on you though still to me it really isn't the time for it, I guess I am still not ready for that yet. I had a little over five years with Robert and it never did get that far with the two of us." You said though equally embarrassed with the statement.

Joe sighed. He wants you more than anything in the world right now, but he has always gone by what you said. He still never wants you to feel rushed into anything you don't want to do yet.

"I am sorry, babe I just don't think I am ready for it yet." You said though you were sure you had hurt his feelings about the idea.

"Yeah, I just wanted to get that out in the open. I want it to be memorable for the both of us. I really don't have a problem waiting though. It's just that I-" You caught Joe's lips with a soft kiss while he was talking.

"I thank you Joe, for understanding about all of this. That's just one of the reasons why I love you so much." You whispered to him a nose apart.

"Really, that's just one reason, what are the other reasons?"Joe asked.

"Well," you smiled thinking about another made up game to play. "Two." You gave Joe a small kiss on the cheek.

You said with each kiss another number higher and the kisses got much more intense. You figured you would call this game 20 kisses. You pretty much had a 20 questions game earlier on your walk with Murray.

The game came to a halt because the both of you needed to breathe. 13 was the number you both stopped on. Unlucky as it has been said before. You laid on top of Joe chest regaining breath. Listening to his heart beat so rapidly. "This is just nice isn't it, Joey. Compared to the news we heard earlier about Q."

"Q, yeah Sal ought to try getting him home before the cops try picking him up. I really feel so bad for him. Mallory, she shouldn't have just used him like that."

"I know it just seems so low, and she was with someone else the whole time has got to make it even worse."

"If I still know Q he would try to drink his problems away. He really needs to try and get over her. I really hope he can."

"I know we would never have that same problem. If I ever see her I would want to slap the taste out of her mouth. Q didn't deserve what happened to him." You said.

Joe agreed knowing Q will probably need time to heal with what happened to him.

Wanting to change the subject and the silence. You clearly wanted to head into number 14 of the kisses. "Now where were we?" You asked already knowing the number.

"I think we should start over." Joe teased. "It's not like we got anything else to do. I am not losing to a bear either." You laughed.

"My God, you are so funny. But I will take you up on your offer."

And after you both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Question: Who would want a Joe Gatto Teddy Bear? I know I would!