Chapter 18: Giggle

A/N: I think this is by far my weakest chapter though I had just been wanting to post something for this story here for a long while. Maybe sometime later on I will be able to fix it and make the chapter longer. I have been having some writers block for this. Sorry it took so long and the length of this chapter is hardly enough for the time I haven't posted anything. I guess this is pretty much a filler chapter...

You had walked on in wondering where was Joe at in the store. You past some of the cute items babies used on a regular basis. Diapers, pacifiers, bottles, and wipes. You then started to think about the possibility of having a little one of your own. Looking through some items you then spotted Joe helping out a customer with a couple of strollers. You got close enough for you to hear a bit on what they were discussing about the brand.

"Well, I would recommend this one for you guys and the toddler. It has pretty much all you need for a baby. The way you two described the toddler, this one will be perfect for. It will last for a long time."

The couple then looked to each other and nodded to Joe as if to say it was gonna be bought.

"Well we really need one, he really needs one." The woman said, as Joe had folded up the stroller. "And this one is very easy to fold up. Just press on up the side buttons and it folds to a z pattern. So no worries about that." Joe said as he folded and rolled it to a register for the cashier to scan the stroller.

Handing it over to the cashier Joe thanked the people buying and headed on back to the stroller aisle. I couldn't believe he did such a good job with them. I was just blown away. I walked on up to him from behind.

"Excuse me sir, I need a little help finding my baby." You said with a smile on your face.

Joe turned and was shocked to see me here at his work of all places. His eyes grew big then softened as he places his hands at your sides comfortingly. He leans in and breathes you in deeply making your heart flutter. "I think I can help you out with that miss." Joe smiled as he gave you a nice long kiss. You broke away slowly and Joe leaned on in for more.

"Joey, as much as I want more of you right now you are not being paid to lip lock with me for money. I know that you would want to get paid for this but unfortunately it ain't going to happen." You said holding him an arms length away.

"Your right," Joe says his eyes downcast. "I guess we can continue this later, but what are you doing here?"

"Well I just thought I would come by your work and maybe would go and grab some lunch with you when you have your break. I mean, if that's alright."

"Well sure its alright, but my break won't be for a long while maybe a few hours. I wouldn't mind taking my lunch break with you." Joe said and smiled then wondered to himself. "Well, I guess you can help me kill some time and I can show you around and maybe introduce you to some of my coworkers. We aren't all too busy today so I guess this will be alright, as long as we don't run into my boss." Joe said

You had plenty of time to spare for the most part your boyfriend is gonna show you around, and introduce you to some coworkers avoiding his boss at work. After a while of walking you let Joe know you were going to take a breather in their break room.

You yourself wondered how Joe can be really on his feet all day at work. Once you came in you saw a guy there on his break and took a look at the clock. 'I really need to try entertaining myself.' You sat there looking bored as you rested your head on the table chin first waiting for Joe to pop on in.

Though this could take a while....