Chapter 12: A Day with Murr

A/N: I honestly think this is my longest chapter so far. Anyways enjoy.

The next morning when Joe had woken up he had opened his groggily eyes to you sleeping peacefully next to him. Joe then just smiled and watched you sleep.

'Man, I feel like the luckiest person in the world that you came back to me. I waited years to be back with you yet here you are sleeping with me. You still are as beautiful as the day I first saw you since then you have gotten even more gorgeous. I love you, (y/n). I want to wake up with you by my side everyday.'

Luckily you both were morning people as you started moving slowly. You turned and opened you eyes to Joe just watching you comfortably stir. "Good morning, (y/n)." Joe said.

You smiled. "Good morning, Joe." You kissed the tip of his nose, which made you think about the day he got it broken. "Joe do you hate me for what happened to your nose. Sometimes I still feel bad about why it even happened." Joe laid up an elbow on his pillow and thought for a moment.

"First off, I would never be able to hate you. Second, even though I have to live with this the rest of my life I really wouldn't have done it for anybody else. He had it coming, although I ended up losing the fight to him. I have gotten used to this already so it really doesn't bother me. I would do it all again for you. "I-" Joe sighed and hung his head down "couldn't stand what he called you just to let it go."

You put your index finger underneath his chin and had Joe face you. "Well I thank you for defending me even though I wasn't even there to even defend myself." You said then gave him a nice kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too. I always have. Always will.... but I got to get up out of bed I got work today. I am the only one here with a job." Joe sat up on the bed completely.

"Joey I wish you would just take a day off and we could just do something together all day."

"I wish I could too. I wish Murr would help out financially here." Joe stated getting out of bed.

"I wonder about Murr sometimes... I don't really think he likes being around me." You said with a puzzled look on your face.

"Really, what makes you think that?" Joe said head to the closet for clothes.

"Well, every time we stay home together he tends to either stay away in his room or he would just leave, without so much as a bye or be back later."

"Maybe he might have a hard time trying to open up with someone he hardly knows despite the fact all three of us live here." Joe says as he leaves the closet and heads on to the bathroom, clothes in hand.

"Hmm, maybe." You say to yourself. 'Why does he just avoid me, we live together, we need to break the barrier he pretty much puts up. He is also my boyfriends good friend. We should be developing a friendship. I am up for having a day spent getting to know him. That is if he isn't leaving anywhere.' You laid down your head resting on your pillow.

Tired of wondering. You got up pj's and all and knocked on Murr's bedroom door.

"Murr..." no answer. "Murray you awake, though I am sorry if I might have woke you up but I just... I need to talk with you." You said then afterwards you heard him come and open the door.

"Sorry (y/n), umm what did you want to tell me." Murr said fully awake no ounce of sleep in the lids of his eyes. His eyes looked puffy just by the look of it.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to get to know each other. I mean we do live in the same apartment together yet we don't really talk to each other all that much. To be honest, you pretty much are always gone when we stay home at the same time."