Chapter 16: Make up Sex

SMUT WARNING

A/N: Not my best work though I hope you all like it. Sorry it seems kinda short. It's my first time writing anything Smut.

Once Joe heard the door knob shut and the tumblers clicked, he got more deep with his kisses. He then slams into you, your back against the bedroom door. His hands intwined in your hair as Joe kisses you in trails around your neck. Every time Joe kissed you your breathing became more shaky and excited. Your mind went in a frenzy as Joe made you feel like on the verge of melting.

"Joe... I... I am ready for it, and oh god I love you." You let out moaning in pleasure your arms around his head as he kisses you along your bra line. "I want you." You tell him as you start unbuttoning his shirt.

Joe wanted you like this for so long now and his hardening member had been throbbing since the both of you had that hot session in the car. He waited and now he was finally going to have you.

Joe kissed you all along your neck as he further down he undid your bra and you let it fall down to the floor, and Joe looked and eyed your uncovered breast and with a smile.

You blushed at him eyeing what was before him. Your mind wondered what he might have been thinking in that moment and you suddenly became nervous, and you put a strand of hair behind your ear.

Joe couldn't resist the redness filling up your face, it was cute to him. "Don't worry, (y/n), you have a beautiful body." He said running a hand gently down the center of yourself. "You really are nothing short of beautiful, just as I have known." You blushed even more at his words.

'My god she is so adorable like this.' He though with a small chuckle. Joe just wanted to kiss and feel every inch of you. He kissed you and with the new addition available to his touch, you clearly had much more to offer him.

With Joe caressing, kissing and sucking at your tits you found your way over to the bed and you slowly laid yourself on top of it. Your mind spinning, and your heart felt such warmth and desire with the man you loved so much.

You arched up and Joe gave one of your tits a nice firm squeeze, enough for you to moan out a "Mmm Joe" from your lips. Then Joe gently then found himself taking off his shirt, pants and his boxers exposing you to his already hard member.

You then looked at the huge member your boyfriend has kept covered up since you came back to New York. Your eyes looked and you felt a smile pass your lips.

"My god Joey!" You whisper loud enough for him to hear. "Your huge, and I am sorry to keep you waiting so long for this." Joe was then at work undoing your jeans and working to get them off. Your lace underwear being taken off, and he had put two of his fingers in his mouth as a natural lubricant and slowly inserted them into your clit. A very hot blush felt your face, as the strange sensation you felt was soon to be commonplace.

Slowly his fingers went back and forth through in you though gaining speed as the seconds passed, it had you seeing stars with a rainbow of colors behind your eyelids. With as much his free hand and teeth opened a condom he found in your pants pocket.

"Joey... ahhh, please..." you pleaded.

Though Joe was quite new at this sort of thing he really had been dreaming on this happening so much that he knew exactly what he was going to do. "Are you ready, (y/n)?" Joe asked hotly sweat forming on his upper lip.

"Yes, Joey please- I need you..." You let out as he removes his fingers from inside your clit, and slid the condom on his member before entering you. Bracing yourself for his hard member. Joe then adjusted himself in between your legs, tired of waiting.

Joe then put his member slowly inside you though for you both just knowing you will be able to grow accustomed to this as this is both your first time. You then cried out. Joe then contemplated letting his member out you still were pretty tight. "Oh god I'm sorry (y/n), if this hurts you. But please just let me-" You cut him off kissing him deeply and Joe caught by surprise would have let himself out of you once you told him to.

He was glad you didn't as he slowly pushed himself in you kissing you throughout it all. Joe actually was pretty sweaty already though you didn't mind it all it for you the hotter the better. Your legs wrapped around him trying to withstand the pleasure since you seem incredibly close to a orgasm. "Joey- I love- you." You breathed out as you hugged Joe your hands at his shoulders. Joe had thrusted in you faster and you found yourself yelling out for him.

Digging your nails into him as you reached your climax and your insides felt like they were swimming in pleasure. Kissing you passionately Joe simply grew tired and slowed it down a bit he came to a stop and he removed his member from you he then breathed heavily. "I love you, (y/n)." Joe rolled over on the bed next to you. "That was pretty intense even though I am exhausted already."

You had never felt any pleasure like this from Joe before. Never had you experienced this- Joe- before and you loved it all. "Well for a first time I would say it was fun having it first with you." You smiled at him, your face red.

Joe looked over to you and gently kissed your lips. "You are just so damn beautiful when you smile. I can't help myself when I am with you." Joe admitted. "I love you with all my heart. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but beside you here at this very moment. I want to-" Joe was cut off by a kiss from you on the nose, and you chuckled. Joe just stared blankly at you, and you giggled even more his eyes and his expression made you laugh.

"You should see your face right now, it's priceless. My god the faces you make-" this time Joe cut you off with a kiss. "You make me laugh, Joe."

"I guess we make ourselves irresistible to each other." Joe said. "We both can't help it."

You sighed. "I know. Like we are meant to be together."

"I really wasn't going to let you go just because of what had happened in that alley. It hurt me but I know I wouldn't throw away a lifelong relationship with you over something that just happened out of the blue. It would kill me if you weren't in my life." Joe shared his perspective and you figured he would think that far for you.

When you had walked in that door here you never expected Joe to take you back over what happened. Most guys wouldn't want to give you a second chance, in a relationship.

You felt so relieved in hearing Joe's words, you dodged a bullet but who knows if you would be able to dodge a second one. The thought of losing Joe scared you and you really didn't want to try and see how far he would be able to keep taking you back. You really felt content and happy with Joe. "I love you Joe, I hope we can put the whole Q incident behind us. I wish it never happened."

"Consider it forgotten, (y/n)." Joe stated and kissed you. Your tongues melded together and you softly moaned with what you liked, and how Joe kissed you. Joe took a small squeeze at one of your boobs, it made him want more. Joe broke the kiss and wondered to himself. "(Y/n), would you like a 2nd round?" Joe asked.

You smiled and nodded ready for a round two.