Chapter 1

Yoongi pov.

I groaned as the alarm clock awoke me from my sleep, I sat up groggily and hit the power button to stop that god awful noise that had ruined my amazing sleep. After staring at the wall for who knows how long, I finally got up and got ready for school.

As I was putting on my uniform I heard someone knock on my door. " I wonder who would be bothering me at this time." I mumbled to myself as I walked over to answer the door. When I saw who was knocking I had to put all of my self control into not rolling my eyes at my bestfriend, Namjoon. "Hey man" he said as he walked through the door and sat down on my couch. "What are you doing here?" I rudely asked wondering what the heck he was doing at my house at 6:30 in the morning.

" Well.." he started looking almost nervouse, "What!" I snapped just wanting him to get to the point. " Okay! Okay, well I was wondering if I could crash at your place cuz well my mom kicked my out for coming home after midnight, saying something about how I'm never home anyway so wats the point of living there.." I gave him an are you serious look " Was she drunk?" I asked trying to keep my cool and not laugh, because I already knew the answer to my stupid question. He looked at me with slight smirk as he answerd me with a twinge of laughter in his voice " Hammered" he said as we both started laughing like idiots over something so stupid that both of us were used to from many past experiences. " Okay, you can stay tonight, and like always you probably will be going hom tomarrow anyways. God you scared me acting all nervouse and shit, it's not like this has never happend." I said to him as I grabbed my coat and slipped my shoes on. He answered my with a slight nod and walked out the door with me close behind as we made our way to school.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I know it's short but the chapters will get longer as it goes on. I hope you liked my first chapter!