Chapter 6

Jimin pov.

What the fuck did I just do? I mean first I randomly kiss him yesturday and now I do this... Park Jimin you are a complete idiot...I thought to myself as I lay in bed by a completely worn out Yoongi. After a few minutes my phone goes off I check the text that Jin just sent me.

~

From: Jin

Hey Tae's coming over for a movie night, wanna join?

~

I sigh and look over at the sleeping figure next to me.

~

To: Jin

Yeah I'm leaving my house right now.

~

I quietly crawled out of my bed and went to my closet to grab some clothes. I pulled out a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt, I quickly changed into them trying not to make any noise that would wake up Yoongi then left my room shutting the door, ran down the stairs telling my mom who was cooking in the kitchen where I was going and that one of my friends got sick at school and is sleeping in my bed ( hey that's all I could come up with so she wouldn't freak if Yoongi woke up and she saw him ) I then made my way to Jin's house for the much needed movie night.

Yoongi pov.

I was awake when he left and let out a sigh of relief as soon as his door shut. I quickly got up out of the bed ignoring the pain in my back " I am never going to be a bottom agian " I said as I found my own clothes and changed back into them. I left the room and listened to see if Jimin had left the house yet, I didn't hear him talking or anything so I made my way down the stairs but was stopped by the sound of a womens voice " Oh you must be Jimin's friend, are you feeling any better? " I turned to her with a surprised look " Excuse me? " I asked in the least affending voice I could muster up. " Jimin said you were sick at school so he brought you here, are you ok? " she asked me with a concerned look " Oh, yeah I'm fine I just didn't feel like walking all the way home. " I answered back while rubbing my the back of my head. " I have to go home " I said as I turned to the front door to leave " Do you want anything to eat? " the woman who I'm guessing is Jimin's mom asked me " No I'm fine I have food at home " she looked a little dissapointed by my answer but she eventually let me go saying that next time I come over I better leave with a full stomach. Ha next time? I thought as I made my way home. Once I got home I darted to my room and fell onto my bed staring at the ceiling " I have to avoid him as much as possible tomorrow " I said already dreading detention more than I already had been. I eventually fell asleep still in my uniform, but I was to tired to change so I didn't really care.

~ next day ~

I was walking to school on edge scared that the prep would pop out of nowhere. I finally made it to the gates almost sighing in relief untill I saw him standing at the gate with his friends giggling like a girl. ' cute ' I thought ' wait no ' I shook my head and then started making my way onto the school campus without being noticed. I felt like there were eyes on me the whole time I was walking to my groups hangout spot, I slowly turned around and saw Jimin staring at me with a blank expression. I just sent him a nasty glare and greeted my friends who were bashing me on why I didn't show up to class yesturday. I told them it was nothing and they knew that they weren't gna get anything out of me and changed the subject. Thank god I thought that I was going to have to make up some lame story about me being sick or something. The bell rang and we all headed to our homeroom class and luckily Jimin wasn't in mine today.