Chapter 2

Yoongi pov.

As Namjoon and I walked up to the school gates we heard someone shouting out our names. We turned around and waited for Hoseok to catch up to us. Once he reached us he bent over with his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath," What the heck man did you just get done running a mile or something?" Namjoon stated as Hoseok stood up straight and told him to shut up.

The three of us walked through the gates into what we liked to call hell, we all went towards our lockers that so happend to me right by eachother and smile at the raven haired kid that was standing by his locker yelling at us to get our snail asses over there before he left without us 'such a threat' I thought to myself as we made our way down the hall. " Are you threatening us you little twerp!" Hoseok exclaimed as we made it to where our youngest Jungkook was standing waiting for us. Jungkook smiled brightly at Hoseok and snarkly answered " Maby, but you're now gonna do anything anyways" sticking his tounge out before turning and making his way down the hall.

Namjoon and I stiffled a laugh as we watched an annoyed Hoseok huff down the hallway after the maknae who's class was right by our homeroom. As we were walking into class we all stopped in the doorway due to our teacher standing in front of us, it was then that we had noticed that we were five minutes late for class. It's not like we cared about the class it was just the fact that we had a monster for and teacher and none of us thought that she was going to be measuring anything with the ruler that was tightly gripped in her right hand.

We all stood there stiffly just waiting for her to attack. But wat caught us off guard was the sickingly sweet smile she was giving us. " Well I see you made it today" she stated before turning and walking to the front of the classroom full of students. Yeah when she said today she really meant today. Our group was know for skipping school often only going when the cops would find us and drag us back threatening to charge us next time, which never happened anyway. We usually went so that we could feel we were doing something productive with our lives other than cause trouble by getting into fights and doing drugs. Plus we liked to bug our enemies as much as we could.

None of us understood what made the popular kids so great, I mean yeah they're good at sports, they can dance, or they were musically talented. But what nobody knew was that we were too, I for one hand am a pro when it comes to basketball, Hoseok was like a dance prodigy, Namjoon could pop a rap out the freakin air like nothing, and Jungkook singing voice came straight from and angel. The reason nobody knew these things is because didn't want to become like those stupid popular freaks. We were known as the bullies of the school, we don't take lunch money from nerds or anything but if someone bothers us we won't hesitate to take care of it.

Everyone in the classroom watched us as we made our way to our seats in the back of the class. I have a couple of them deathly glares and smirked as I watched them quickly turn away to stare at the front of the classroom. After we sat down in our seats the teacher began her lesson about something but I didn't pay attention to her as I stared blankly out the window hoping the day would go by fast so that I could go home and sleep.