Chapter 10

Yoongi Pov.

I stood in my bathroom just looking at myself in the mirror contemplating life like I always do. I just kept looking at my reflection noticing all of my flaws, all of my scars. My skin was so pale, I had bags under my eyes from loss of sleep, and my lips were chapped from biting them so often. I finally decided to continue getting ready for school and started washing my face and brushing my teeth. I put on my uniform and walked out of my bedroom door and down the hall to see my dad passed out on the couch looking like complete shit. " Always drunk, aren't you? " I asked outloud knowing he wouldn't wake up. I went to the front door spotting my mother sitting at the kitchen table with a cigarrete in her mouth and a bottle of beer in her left hand. She didn't even spair me a glance as I walked passed her and leaving out the front door. My parents are hardly ever home, I haven't said a word to them in what seems like years.

I was walking to the bus stop and saw Namjoon standing there waiting for me at the corner. I wasn't sure what to say to him since the last time I saw him he was sucking face with the enemy, I'll just act like I don't know anything until I can figure out more I guess. He finally saw me and smiled waving at me to hurry over. I quickened my pace a bit and finally made it over to him, " Yo " he said as he patted my back. We made small talk until the bus finally came. I didn't feel like talking and I think he noticed since he stopped talking to me once we got on the bus. We both just awkwardly sat there me looking out the window, him playing on his phone. We got to school and walked towards Jungkook and Hoseok, both acting like idiots. Hoseok was dancing the waltz with the air and Jungkook was pretending to be a photographer and took pictures of Hoseok in awkward angles with I'm guessing and invisible camera.

" What are you idiots doing? " Namjoon asked as we stood infront of them both with intense judging faces. " Hoseok has a crush " Jungkook said giggling like some twelve year old girl " Yah!! " Hoseok yelled as he went to attack the kid but ended up falling on his face as Jungkook got out of the way right as he leaped in for his attack. Namjoon just laughed at their stupidity but I just stood there being quiet as I noticed someone walking across the courtyard. It was Jimin... I don't know why but my heart started to pound painfully in my chest as I watched him walk towards his friends. I just stood there creepily staring as Jimin hugged his friend V? I think? Anyways I finally came back into reality as Hoseok screamed in my ear and grabing my arm dragging me to my first class and his was right next to mine so he just let go of me waved goodbye and ran into the door. Litterally ran into the door because he's to stupid at the moment to know how doorknobs work. I just sighed heavily and helped to idiot off the floor and openned the door for him he whined out a thanks and slowly walked into his classroom rubbing his head.

I decided to skip class and walked down the hall towards the stairs that led to the roof. I slowly walked up the steps and openned the door only to be greated by the one person I didn't want to see. Park Jimin, I just scoffed catching his attention he looked at me with a blank face and I just glared at him as I walked across the roof towards my hiding place hoping that he wouldn't follow me. And of course I'm not aloud to hope for anything because he of course followed me. I just ignored him and sat down in the shade, he sat next to me and stared off into space not saying a word. I decided to do the same, we sat in silence but it wasn't awkward it was actually pretty calming which is kinda weird when you're sitting next to the person you hate the most. I was about to fall asleep when I felt something touch my hand I turned to see Jimin touching the scars that had formed during the years of my reckless childhood. I pushed his hand away and he looked up and he looked as shocked as me. " Don't.. touch me.." I said breathing heavely as my heart beet wildly in my chest. His facial expression almost looked hurt but then quickly changed into something else and I didn't even have time to say more before he grabbed my hand again and just held it. I tried to pull away but it was no use, he was so much stronger than me " I said don't touch me! " I yelled at him. He finally let go of my hand and I jumped up and ran away from him. ' What the heck ?!? ' I asked myself as I made my way down the stairs and towards class.