Chapter 11

Jimin Pov.

I slowly openned my eyes expecting to be in my room, in my bed, and also in my own clothes. I looked around the room I was in trying to figure our where I was. Then I heard the door open and Yoongi walk through the door, his face was blank and he had bags under his eyes ' Has he even slept at all? ' I asked myself as I watched him try to walk around the room without making too much noise. He eventually looked at me an noticed me staring at him " Oh, your awake? " He asked me awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck. " Yeah " I answered quietly " A-Are you hungry? " He asked nervously. I just nodded and he walked towards the bed he sat down by me and just stared into my eyes with this weird glint that drew me in he finally broke the silence after and almost suffecating few seconds. " Can you walk? " I just looked at my feet and started to stand up when I felt the sting of all the scrapes on my legs attempting to open up again. I fell over and Yoongi caught me and I ended up in his lap... " Guess that answeres my question " he said as he picked me up bridal style and brought me into the kitchen setting me in the same spot as he did earlier. And like earlier we ate ramen " Is this the only thing you know how to cook? " I asked curiously. He just looked up at me from his bowl " It's the only thing we have to cook " he said and after that I just continued eathing.

We finished and again he took me into the living room but this time instead of the recliner he laid us down on the coutch with my back up against his chest and my head laying on his arm. We layed there like that watching Weekly Idol I didn't know who the guests were so I quickly lost interest. I started to realize where I was and what I was doing here. I then remembered that day and I felt my heart begin to hurt ' I treated him like that, yet he willingly helped me ' I felt tears rise into my eyes ' I don't deserve to be treated so kindly by him '. I turned around to face Yoongi's chest and he just rapped his arms around me tighter. I looked up and he was looking down at me, I didn't even realize that I was crying until he lifted his arm and silently wiped the tears out of my eyes. I sniffed " Why are you being like this? " I aked quietly, he just had a confused look on his face " Like what? " he asked in a quiet tone " Why are you being nice to me? " I whispered as more tears dripped down my face. He just dried my tears with the sleeve of his hoodie then he leaned in and placed a sweet kiss on my lips once we parted he looked me straight in the eyes " Because... ever since that day I could never get you out of my mind... I thought I hated you but, when ever I see you my heart just beats faster and I don't even feel angry. " I just stared up at him as he said this while wiping my fringe away out of my eyes.

I couldn't believe what he just said... He likes me?... I could feel the butterflies in my stomach going crazy. I just snuggled into him " What are we? " I whispered half hoping he didn't hear me, half dying to know what he would say. It was quiet for a few seconds then " I think I like you Jimin. " He said so quiet I could barely hear. I looked back up at him and he was still staring at me with this spark in his eyes " I think I like you too Yoongi. " He just nodded and pulled me into him even closer and rubbed his hand down my back " Well then I guess you're mine. " He stated so simply yet that one short sentence made my heart pick up its pace and the butterflies grown stronger. " How are we gonna tell our friends? " I looked up at him, he just answered with a small smile " Well I know for sure that Namjoon and that Jin guy you hang out with won't mind. " I just looked at him confused. He kissed my forhead and I guess it was a trick to reading minds because he answered the questions I had just been asking myself " I saw them eating eachothers faces off at the bus stop the other day. " I was shocked but couldn't help but laugh ' Stupid Jin ' he also started to laught at the stupidity of our friends.

After that little talk we just layed there snuggled into the couch not even watching the show that was on. He would mess with my hair and I had my face snuggled into his chest just watching him entertain himself. Its crazy to think that a couple days ago we were at each others throats and now look at us, snuggling on his couch. I mean yeah it was weird but the fact that he kinda said I was his boyfriend made me feel excited and happy. It was 8 o'clock in the evening when my mom had called. I couldn't even stand up so Yoongi had to run to his room and grab my ringing phone, I answered it and explained to my mother that I was ok, that I was just at a friends house. She asked me when I was gonna be home and I just looked at Yoongi knowing that I cannot go to my house looking the way I did. He whispered that I could stay with him, I told my mom that I was gonna stay the night thankfully she agreed and eventually we hung up.

I noticed Yoongi looking at the clock and noticing the time. He suddenly stood up, picked me up off of the couch and hurredly walked towards his room. He set me on his bed and ran back to the door to lock it. " Yoongi what's going on? " He just walked back to his bed and sat my me grabbing my hand " My parents are gonna be home soon. " He aswered laying down and pulling me with him, I ended up laying on his chest again the lights were off the there was nothing but the sound of our breathing. Until I could hear the front door bang open and a man and women yelling at each other. I then realized that it was Yoongi's parents, his grip on me grew tighter as he put his face into my hair and kissed the top of my head while he rubbed his hands up and down my arms. I may have seemed like him trying to keep me calm which he was but, it also seemed to help him keep calm.I just grabbed his hand and placed it on my face, he pecked my lips and pulled his comforter over us. Even with all the yelling and screaming and the sounds of things breaking in the next room we eventually fell asleep.