Chapter 16

Rated M!!!!

Yoongi POV

I was walking back to class after using the restroom when I heard a bunch of girls giggling at something. I looked over to see Jimin laughing a smiling at all of them sometimes winking at them or pulling his hand from his pocket to mess with one of the girls' hair ' What the hell?' I thought to myself continueing my walk to class now feeling nothing but anger, jelousy and some what sad. ' Does he think I'm that easy or something? ' I thought as I sat down by Rap Monster deciding that I am just going to avoid Jimin for as long as I can, the bell was about to ring when Jimin made it into the classroom he gave a confused look towards our usual spot and his eyes wondered around the class stopping when they landed on me. I just threw a glare at him before laying my head down on the desk in order to keep ignoring him.

The day went on like that Jimin would try to talk to me and I would either ignore him or just walk away. He eventually stopped after the 10th time of me ignoring him. I was reliefed since I didn't want to deal with his bull shit at the moment. I left school first not waiting for Jimin to walk home with me, he knows the way plus he probably wants to go flirt around before leaving anyways, I made it to my apartment and went straight to my bathroom to take a shower. I took longer than usual scrubbing all the dirt off of my body and washing my hair, once I got out I just rapped a towle around my waist and walked to my room. I came out dressed in grey sweat pants and a black t-shirt that said ' SWAG ' across it in big white letters. I was walking to the kitchen when I felt someone grab my rist and slam me against the wall. I knew it was Jimin, once I got over the shock I looked up to see him glaring at me " Why the fuck have you been ignoring me all day!! " He yelled it didn't affect me I didn't even flinch I just glared back " Why the fuck are you flirting with every girl you come across? " I answered back calmly " What are you talking about ? " he asked with anger heavy in his voice. I just rolled my eyes and shoved him away " You know dam well what I am talking about Jimin!!! " I yelled finally losing my cool ' you're seriously gonna act like you didn't? ' thought to myself waiting for him to answer " What am I not allowed to have friends that are girls anymore??? Gosh I didn't know you were so possessive Yoongi!!! " " I'm not possessive you're just a jack ass that doesn't care about anybody but yourself!! " I said with venom in my voice.

Jimin just stared at me with anger evident in his eyes but also hurt, I started to feel bad but was to angry to care. " Oh really? I only care about myself?? Well Fuck You Min Yoongi you don't know anything!! " He said shoving me again and I finally lost it I punched him square in the jaw, he stumbled back wiping the blood coming out of his now busted lip before tackling me to the floor we rolled across my living room floor throwing punches at each other as much as we could. Eventually it ended up with me sitting on him cursing about how he was a lieing cheat while punching him. I eventually stopped and fell down beside him both of us out of energy with busted up faces and bleeding knuckles. We stared at each other breathing heavily from out intense fight, Jimin looked at me " I'm sorry hyung. " was all he said before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me towards him I tried to push him away but gave up and decided to just relax in his hold. We layed on my living room floor quietly I was playing with the zipper of his jacket and whispered " I'm sorry too Jimin. " He just looked down at me and lifted up my chin before leaning down and tenderly kissing me. It started out sweet and gentle but eventually became heated and passionate. It would probably have gotten a lot farther if my Aunt hadn't burst throught the door and scream at out conditions. She shewed us both out of the livingroom telling us to go shower and wash all the blood off of ourselves.

We both laughed at her reaction, and headed towards the bathroom we both started to undress quietly. I was starting the shower when I felt Jimin come up behind me and kiss my shoulder before leaning his forhead onto it. I turned around and wrapped my arms over his shoulders before bringing him into another heated kiss. I heard him pull the shower curtain before carefully backing me up into the shower his lips never leaving mine. I gasped when I felt the cold wall against my back, I threaded my hands throught his now damp hair as he trailed kisses down my neck " Ji- Jimin, m-my Aunts in the next r-Ah! " I couldn't finish my sentence once he started sucking and biting on my skin leaving a trail of marks on my neck and chest. He once again was kissing my lips drawing moans from me as he wrapped his hands around my member and started jacking me off. I whined impatiently when his hand left my now painfully hard member to grab to shampoo off of the shelf and cover his fingers in the goowy substence. He put his knee between my legs hinting for me to spread them wider, I listened my limps full of exitement for whats about to happen I moaned loudly as his finger rubbed up against my enterance he brought me into a short kiss before whispering in my ear " Shh.. We don't want your Aunt to hear us now do we? " I just shuddered at his deep voice. He brought me into another kiss I felt his finger entering my puckering hole and hissed at the uncomfortable feeling. He waited for a few seconds before moving his finger adding a second one causing a quiet whimper to leave my lips.

He started sucking on my neck agian as he started moving his fingers inside me scissoring my whole trying to stretch me as much as possible I was a moaning mess once he grazed his fingers over my prostate "Ah- Jimin hurry up already!" I moaned out impatiently " Ok, Ok " He then pulled his fingers out with me whining at the loss. I suddenly heard the shampoo lid being popped open again and watched as he covered his hard, leaking member with the soap he them grabbed both of my hands and intertwined our fingers before pulling my arms to rap around his shoulders. He them lifted me up by my hips bringing me into a kiss while filling up my whole with his huge member. I felt tears welling up in my eyes from the pain trying to distract myself with Jimin's kisses. After a few minutes I gave him the ok to move, he started out slowly bringing out small moans and whimpers but sped up causing me to wrapp my legs around his waist and burying my face into his shoulder trying to bite down the loud moans of pleasure as he rammed into my prostate repeatedly. Evenually I felt the warm feeling bubbling up in my stomach " I'm gonna cum " I moaned out biting down on Jimin's shoulder " Do it " He panted out and that's all I needed to hear before climaxing all over our chests only to have it washed off of us and down the shower drain. Not too long after Jimin met his end bringing me into a passionate kiss graoning into my mouth as he filling me up with his semen.

After recovering from our intense sesion we started to wash eachother off and got out of the shower kissing eachother sweetly before leaving the bathroom and heading towards my room to change clothes. We both came out of my room fully dried and in new clothes Jimin in a plain white t-shirt and red sweat pants and me in a black Nike sweat shirt that would cover up all of the hicky's I had all on my neck and a pair of dark green sweat pants. We walked into the kitchen seeing my Aunt put down the last dish she had made onto the table, she looked up at us with a knowing look " I know I said I was totally accepting of you two dating but I really don't want to listen to you guys mating in the bathroom while I'm making your dinner." Both Jimin and I turrned beat red " Aunty!!! " I whinned she just laughed and shook her head at us Jimin wrapped his arm around my waist and helpped me too the table I hissed once my butt met the chair. I looked at my Aunt who was getting us all glasses of water hoping she didn't notice that. Jimin then sat down in his usual spot and we waited till my Aunt came back to the table setting our glasses down and then sitting in her seat. We then all started to eat making small talk I was relieved when my Aunt didn't bring up anything else about our bathroom business and once dinner was over I told my Aunt that she could go home and that I would do the dishes. She thanked me and left after giving me a hug, I then limped back to the kitchen and started the dishes. I heard shufling around behind me before I felt Jimin wrap his arms around my waist and rest his chin on my shoulder " Do you need any help Hyung? " He asked quietly while nuzzling his nose into my neck breathing in heavily before placing a peck onto one of the marks that wasn't hidden very well by my sweat shirt " You can dry these and put them away " I said as I leaned into his hold he kissed my cheek sweetly before letting go of me and drying the dishes off. Once we finished that we decided to go to bed since we were both exausted. Jimin hopped into bed first I followed laying down beside him. He then pulled me into his hold turning me to face his chest and placing a kiss on my forehead while pulling the comforter over us. I leaned closer into his chest breathing in his musky scent that I loved. " Good Night Babe " He whispered to me kissing me one more time before tightening his hold on me " Night Jiminie " I whispered back before falling into a dreamless sleeping wrapped in Jimin's warmth.