Chapter 15

Jimin POV.

I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm going off but still my body refused to move and turn it off. I felt shifting beside me and Yoongi groan " Jimin, can you turn that off? " He asked sleepily I just sighed sitting up to hit dismiss on my phone then after rubbing my face trying to wake myself up I stood up grabbed my school uniform that Yoongi's Aunt had cleaned for me I was about to leave the room but stopped " Yoongi get up we have to go to school. " I said to my half asleep boyfriend he just groaned agian and slowly sat up. I waited until he got up from his bed and headed towards his closet before crossing the hall into the bathroom.

I started the shower and quickly got in after undressing relaxing under the hot water. I was washing my hair when I heard the door open I stopped rubbing the suds into my scalp and peeked out the shower curtain to see Yoongi already in his uniform and brushing his hair " Yoongi why are you in here? " I asked he just looked at me as if he wasn't in the same room with me but naked behind a curtain " Doing my hair why?" I just rolled my eyes " You couldn't have done that when I got out? " He just shrugged his shoulders and smirked at me " Just cuz, and plus it's not like I'm seeing anything new. " I felt my face getting hot " Shut Up!! " I yelled at him and shut the curtain. He just laughed before finishing his hair and leaving.After I heard the door close I continued with my shower and dried off. I continued with my normal school day routine but even so it felt really different. This is the first time that I am going to go to school and Yoongi is no longer my enemy. 'People are gonna start so much shit' I thought to my self as I walked towards the kitchen fully dressed in my school uniform I sat in my usual seat across from Yoongi who was already eating a bowl of cereal. I saw that he had already put a bowl out for me and a spoon, I grabbed the first box of cereal I could reach and started eating.

We ate in silence both wondering how today's gonna go, the day were we go to school not being enemies but as a couple. I finished my cereal and sat back in my seat waiting for Yoongi " Hey Jimin? " He asked quietly, I looked up at him and met his stare with my own " Yeah? " He shifted in his chair a bit before he answered. " How are we going to do this whole couple thing at school? I mean the last time we went to school everyone thought we hated eachother. " I just shrugged " I guess everyone's just gonna have to deal with it. " He just nodded and smiled at me. He then reached across the table and grabbed my hand playing with my fingers " I guess they do " He answered. After that he got up and put his bowl in the sink then walked to his room, I followed him and stood in the doorway I saw him grab his backpack and then it hit me.... " Crap I left my homework at my parents house!! " Yoongi looked at me surprised that I randomly started yelling at 7 in the morning. " Well just tell the teacher's you lost it and need new ones. " " But then it's gonna be late!!! " He then rolled his eyes " Babe it's better to have a late grade then no grade at all... " He had a good point I then walked past him and grabbed my school bag ' At least I have tomorrows homework in here ' I thought to myself as I slipped it on and we headed towards school.

We were half way there and I was freaking out on how we were going to survive after people find out about us, I was woken up from my worrying when I felt Yoongi grab my hand and squeeze it tighly in reasurance that everything would be ok. I smiled at him and we continued to school. Once we got to the gates we both stopped in our tracks and stared at them, we both took a deep breath and walked into the school courtyard still holding hands. None of our friends were there yet so we didn't know exactly which place to go ' Do we go to my groups spot? Or do we go to his groups spot? ' I thought to myself. We decided to go to the picnic table that was pretty much in between the two hangout spots and sat down. It was freezing this morning, I kept shivering and looking around the only thing that was warm was my hand that was still intwined with Yoongi's. I think he could feel me shivering because all of a sudden he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into him so that my head was resting on his shoulder and my nose burried into his neck. I was so hypnotised by his warmth and the scent that I had gotten so used too in these past few days, that I didn't realize all the people staring at us in shock.

We stayed like that ignoring all of the weird stares and also some glares that we were getting, quietly talking to eachother about what we thing his aunt is gonna make for dinner tonight, untill we saw Tae practically dragging Hoseok towards us they were both laughing up a storm and practically fell to the ground once they made it over to us. " What's so funny? " Yoongi asked them with a judging face that made me giggle, he just looked at me and his face sofened and gave me this teasing look at he poked my sides making me squirm around. " Oh nothing we were just telling eachother weird stories that's all " Hoseok answered finally calming down from laughing so hard. I just nodded and then we all started talking randomly until Jin and Namjoon came with a whining Jungkook following closely behind. We thought that people were giving us weird looks when they saw Yoongi and I together but now there surprised faces were just funny once they saw both of our groups being so close. The bell rang and today Yoongi and I had homeroom together so we walked there with Taehyung and also Hoseok.

Once we got to the classroom we all chose seats by eachother in the back of the classroom hoping to bring less attention towards us but of course failing, every student in the room was quietly turnned in there chairs facing us we of course ignored them Tae and Hoseok were holding hands on the desk and joking around while I had my arm intertwined with Yoongis and my head resting on his shoulder as he leaned back in his chair. We just quietly talked about things, Yoongi was playing with my hair laughing about how I need a hair cut. I just huffed and swatted his hand away. I heard people gasp in surprise when I did that, I was curious on the other students reactions now so I then lifted my head off of Yoongi's shoulder smiling at him he was also brightly smiling at me he then did something I wasn't expecting. He kissed my nose, I just giggled at his dorkyness and also I saw someone litterally fall out of his desk when he did that I just kept my gaze on Yoongi and well, let's see how cheesy this can get, I then rubbed my nose agianst his and we both started laughing. Eventually the teacher came and everyone turned to the front of the class.

'Today is deffinetly gonna be interesting '