Chapter 5

Yoongi pov.

The end of the school day came in a flash, I sighed as I made my way down the hall the where detention was being held. I turned into the hallway and froze as I was shocked to see Jimin making out with some girl by the door of the detention room. I woke up from my shocked trance and walked around them trying to avoid looking at them which was really hard for some reason. I don't know why but I felt anger and saddness builed up into me making me frustrated ' Why am I being like this?' I thought ' I've never seen that girl in my life so I can't be mad about him kissing her'. ' Him ' thats the word that got to me he was kissing her, but why should that bother me? I hate him, don't I? I slammed my head on the desk sitting back up because I had ended up hitting my head in the prosses of dealing with my confused brain. " Are you ok?" came a soft voice full of concern I looked up and was surprised to see that it was Jimin, my heart beat fast in my chest as I nodded my head confirming that I was ok, or was I? 'Oh my god my hearts going to pop out of my chest in five seconds if he does not stop staring at me.' I then noticed that I had been staring back, I turned my head braking the contact and looked out the window like every day but this time I wasn't thinking about the scenery out side, I had my mind on a certain boy that I could steel feel staring at me,

I turned my head to look back at him agian, his face was blank but also looked like a series of emotions were going through his mind " Why A-" I couldn't even finish my question before he had me out of my seat and pushed against the wall. I stared at him in shock, he just continued to look between my eyes and my lips like he wanted to do something be wasn't sure. He moved closer to me, he was so close that I could feel his warm breath on my face, he kept moving closer until the gap between us had been closed. I stood there my eyes as wide as they could possibly get, after awhile though I melted into the kiss, grabbing onto his hips to pull him closer. He grabbed onto my hands and wrapped them around his neck then placed his hands onto my hips pushing me more into the wall but at the same time closer to him. I have no idea how long time had passed, it seemed like forever before we both seperated for air and he rested his forhead onto mine and stared into my eyes with an emotion I had never seen on anybody in them.

The bell rang dismissing us from detention we both jumped at the loud noise, I watched as he went to the desk where he put his back and leave the room without as second glance. I felt my legs give out and fell to the floor still staring at the door confused " Why did he do that? " I said aloud to the empty classroom ' Why did I like it?' I thought too myself after a few more minutes of sitting on the floor still staring at the door, I got up grabbed my stuff and decided that I needed to call in sick for work. There was no way that I was going to be taking orders making food and cleaning tables with my mess of a head right now.

I made it to my apartment and called my boss to let him know that I wasn't feeling well, after I ended the call I unlocked the door walked in and wasted no time falling face first onto the couch.I layed there for hours trying to collect my thoughts ' why did he do that? does he like me? Ha I doubt it. maby he was still in ' the mood ' from his makeout session in the hallway. Wait why did I get mad over that? ' " Oh my God!! I'm going crazy!! " I spent another hour just laying there until I was forced to get up by the constant grumbling of my stomach. I walked to the kitchen made and sandwich and then made my way down the hall to my bedroom, I sat at the end of the bed and ate then once I was finished I layed back and tried to go to sleep. After hours of trying I had finally had fallen asleep.

The next morning I woke up put on my uniform and ran out the door almost forgetting to lock it. I made my way to school with one thought on my head ' I need to figure this out ' I was planning to do something crazy and I was not sure if I was going to regret it or not. I finally made it to the school gates I walked in and started looking around the large courtyard for a certain someone, and I soon layed eyes one the boys who was standing by a tree talking to that guy that came to Namjoon yesturday and another kid. I ran up to the small group not even giving the other boys a glance as I grabbed Jimins wrist and dragged him to the back side of the school, and pushed him against the wall to keep him from escaping. He stared at me with shock written all over his face " Why did you do that?" I asked with so much venom in my voice I almost scared my self, he looked down at his shoes " What are tal-" " You know what I mean Jimin! Don't play dumb, now tell me WHY!" I was furiouse I didn't want my first kiss to be taken by someone who didn't know how to control their hormones and just kissed the first person they saw, yeah thats right, my first kiss so what. " I-I I don't know " I growled and pushed him hard against the wall feeling his muscles tense under my hands, I didn't get an answer or a normal answer anyway he just grabbed my shoulders and switched our postitions to where he had me pushed up against the wall instead " Why does it matter " he asked with a deeper voice that he had a few seconds ago I shivered at the tone of his voice and the closeness of his face.

We just stood there staring at eachother before I surprised myself by leaning forward and kissing him, his grip on my arms that had been holding me agianst the wall had loosened and slowly slid down to my waste, he pulled me closer as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him as close as I could get him to be. I felt him lick my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gave him. We pulled apart for air but instead of pulling apart he stared kissing down my jawline and sucking at my neck causing my breath to hitch as I moved my head back to give him more access. I felt him push the jacket to my school uniform off as I started to unbutton his shirt. He brought his lips back to mine and I could feel him unbutton my pants and gasped as they slid down exposing my legs to the cold air. I felt him put his hand down my boxers and bit at my lips trying to keep in a moan as he grabbed my member and started to pump me slowly going faster ever so often but then continuing back to his normal pace.

I was a panting mess as I bit my hand trying to hide my small moans and quiet mewls that would always slip ever so often. I didn't notice when he put the first fingure in but yelped in pain when he put in the second finger he lifted my face from his shoulder with his other hand and started sloppily kissing me as he scissored me with his fingers. When he desided I was ready he took his fingers out I stood limp agiants the wall holding tightly onto his shoulders, that were probable the only thing keeping me up, as he undid his own pants and slid down his boxers. He then lined himself up with my tight hole and pushed in all at once causing my eyes to well up with tears. He quickly started kissing my lips trying to distract me from the pain. After what seemed like hours I told him he could move, he slowly pulled out and quickly snapped his hips back up burrying himself deep inside me, he kissed my keeping my moans from being to loud. He sped up his pace and not too long after both of us had hit our high. He road out his orgasm and pulled out.

He started by wiping the both of us off with his own blazer then he pulled my pants up for me buttoning them then did the same with my shirt and put my blazer back onto my shoulders, he then did the same thing to himself. After everything I still couldn't move from my spot and just stood there staring at him. He grabbed my face and pulled me into another kiss but this one much shorter " I think I like you " He said and with that I leaned my face back into his and kissed him agian. We parted agian and he looked deeply into my eyes, he then grabbed my hand and tried to get me to wald with him but I felt a pain in my back and fell to the ground he caught me before I had actually hit the ground and lifted me up bridal style he then walked back to the front of the school out the gates and after a few minutes we were in front of a very nice house, he walked up to the front door he set me down in a chair that had been on the porch he grabbed a set of house keys unlocked the door and then turned back to me lifting me up. I was to tired to look around the house I just had my head laying against his chest as I tried to keep myself awake.

He opened the door to what I guessed was his room he took me into his attached bathroom setting my down on the toilet to started the shower. He undressed both of us and pulled my into the shower with him washing my body. After we were both clean we wrapped me into a towel and then dressed me in some of his clothes that seemed a little bit to big on me. He layed me down onto his bed first then slid in beside me and pulling the blanket over us and pulling me into him so that my head was laying on his chest agian. I was confused but at the moment I was so worn out that I instentally fell asleep snuggling closer into Jimin who had his arms wrapped tightly around me and was kissing the top of my head and nuzzling into my hair.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp that was my first shot at a smut....... did I do ok? If I didn't I apologize but I tried my best haha