Bonus

6 Years Later

Jimin POV

* Beep! Beep! Beep!*

I groan as I turn off the nuisance of an alarm clock. I look at the time seeing it is currently 6:30 am realizing if I didn't get up now I would be late to work. Turning around in the bed I see Yoongi sound asleep back towards me.
" Babe" I say in my scratchy morning voice "Babe we gotta get ready for work". He still won't budge ' Lazy ass' I think to myself as I push myself up only to plop onto Yoongi making him groan at the extra weight.

" Jimin get off " He says tiredly already falling back asleep forgeting about the extra weight crushing him into the bed. " Babe we have to get up! " I whine while hugging him tightly making us both roll around on the bed. Yoongi was not approving this wake up call he whines about how unfair life is as he moodily stomps out of bed towards the bathroom to shower. Laughing at his cute behaviour I follow him thinking we could save some water and just shower together.

walking into the bathroom I was greeted with a sleepy Yoongi brushing his teeth in the shower. Shaking my head I undressed myself and got in behind him. Being used to this already he just handed me the body wash and without question I put a good amount into the palm of my hand and started massaging the soap onto his back. He unintenionally lean more into my touch still brushing his teeth.

After our shower we came out of our bathroom with towels around our waists and damp hair walking towards our walk in closet to get dressed. I skimmed through my clothes before picking out a tan sweater and black skinny jeans, after putting those on I turn to see Yoongi wearing a plain white t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and a baggy black jacket. His back was still facing me as he put a black beanie over his still damp hair, I quietly walked over and wrapped him into a back hug. He jumped a little in surprise but quickly sighed in content knowing it was just me and leaned into my chest. I rested my chin on his shoulder and we stood there in a comfortable silence.

" Namjoons proposing to Jin today. " I mumble nuzzling into his neck taking in his scent. He hums in agreement nodding before he turns around and brings me into a hug for a few seconds eventually pulling away and kissing my forehead before talking my hand and we both walked towards the kitchen to eat a quick breakfast before leaving for work.

- At the office-

Yoongi POV

Jimin and I walked hand in hand throught the main entrance of Big Hit Entertainment where we all worked. Namjoon and I were producers and songwriters while Hoseok and Jimin were dance instructors, Jungkook was a vocal instructor, Taehyung was one of the stylists, and Jin was working as a manager for the rookies Bangshik PD just debut. It was nice being able to be close to the gang as we all worked in the same place. I especially loved it when all of us worked together on a project for the new rookie group because not only was I surrounded by my idiotic friends but I also got to spend more time with Jimin. It was almost as if we weren't working at all because we were all doing things we enjoyed.

Jimin and I had walked into the main hall were we had to split up, him going towards the dance studio and me the recording studio. He reluctantly let go of my hand and gave me a quick kiss before going through the studio door. I smirked a bit before continuing my walk towards my studio. I walked in to see a very nervous Namjoon who looked up at me with a nervouse smile as I shut the door.

" So you ready for your big day? " I ask with a teasing smirk. He so nervouse he couldn't even react to my teasing he just kept figiting his fingers. " I-I think so? " He squeaked out, I lifted my eyebrow at that " You think so huh? " I answered back. " What if he says no? " Namjoon says quietly to that I just scoffed in exasperation " As if he would, he's head over heels in love with you bro " I say nudging his shoulder teasingly. To that he smiles and nods his head in agreement. " Okay now... Lets go propose to your man. " I grab his arm to stand him up before dragging him out the door towards the dance studio where Jimin and Tae have been getting everything set up for this proposal. Once we get there I am amazed to see how much they had gotten done in just this few minutes. There was a heart made out of small candles in the middle of the floor, they had rose pedals thrown all over the place,heart shaped balloons taped to the mirror, and they were currently hanging up red streamers.

Noticing our entrance Jimin hops off of the chair he was standing on skipping towards us and practically jumping on me in excitement.

" Tae came like an hour early to get everything set up, isn't it great? " Jimin says as he looks at Namjoon and I for a positive reaction. " It's great baby I'm sure Jin's gonna love it " I say putting my arm over his shoulder and pulling him into my chest kissing his forehead before looking back up at Taehyung who was currently balancing on his tippy toes trying to get this streamer taped to the ceiling. I almost seemed like everything was going in slow motion when he leaned too far forward making his feet fall off the chair. But Hoseok popped in right on time and caught his boyfriend before he could fall to his death. Taehyung was clutching tighly to Hoseok as he was getting over the shock of the fall and I could hear Jimin sighing in relief. Still holding a shocked Taehyung, Hoseok looked towards us with a bright smile that turned into a teasing one when his eyes met the still nervous Namjoon.

"Jungkook said that he's going to tell Jin that Bang PD changed the boys' schedule and that they need to work on their choreo for their next comeback so they should be here in about 10 minutes ". With that information all of us quickly got to work on finishing up decorating the room for the Namjin couple. Right as they finished Risung, who was also a stylist, came in saying that Jungkook text her that Jin was there so everyone hurried into their hiding places except Namjoon who stood in the center. Not too long after Jungkook came in and hid where he saw Risung waving for him to come over. We all waited quietly Jimin and I sitting on the floor behind the couch, after what seemed like forever the door was finally opened to reveal Jin and the rookie boys coming in Jin stood their in shock as he saw the heart of candles glowing in the center of the room and was even more suprised to see Namjoon standing there with his hands behind his back holding onto the the ring case.

Still in complete shock Jin did not move, I could feel Jimin nudge his face into my arm trying to keep himself from laughing at our oldest friend. It wasn't until one of the boys in the group nudged him forward that he woke up from his daze and slowly walked towards Namjoon.

" What's all this? " Jin asked amazed Namjoon didn't say anything he just took on of his hands from behind his back and grabbed onto one of Jins hands smiling sweetly " Jin " He starts voice almost a soft whisper " I know we didn't have an easy start no matter how much you tried to push me away, I still fought for you until you would agree to be mine and luckily you fell for my dumbass and have stayed with me since. " Namjoon said with a cheesy grin making me hold in a groan and hold in my cringe. " Ever since I laid eyes on you even though I was supposed to hate you I couldn't I wanted you to be mine from the start and now that you are mine I want you to always be mine and that's why " Namjoon lets go of a now crying Jins hand and gets down on his knee pulling out the ring box and opening it to show a rose gold wedding band with a leaf vine design engraved into it " Kim Seokjin I would love for you to be mine forever so will you please do me the honors of marrying me? " Namjoon finishes up voice cracking from himself also getting choked up, Jin just stood there tears falling down his cheeks frozen at the how gorgeous the ring was before nodding his head violently " Of course you idiot " and that's when Namjoon quickly stood up taking the ring out of its case and sliding to ring onto Jins finger before pulling the crying man into his embrace and that's when the rest of use popped out of hiding turning the lights back on and started throwing handfuls of confetti at the newly engaged couple. I looked at Namjoon smiling proudly and he just winked at me knowing exactly who was going to get engaged next, I smiled cheekily before turning towards Jimin who was still throwing confetti with Taehyung both of them goofing off. I hope he says yes I think to myself as I plan out my own proposal that will be taking place in a few months.