Ep 8: A broken mind

Digimon Tamers
Digimon and the characters are owned by Toeianimation.
I only own Tiffany, and Pansamon.

A twelve year old girl sat at the end of a wooden dock. Birds chirped happily above her.

The girl had light purple hair that was held in a tight pony tail. It was held by a black scrunchie. She wore a purple dress shirt, and a black skirt. The girl held in her right hand, a D-power.

The D-power was mostly black, with a purple ring and buttons.

The girl smiled softly as she watched the panther digimon swimming around in the lake in front of her.

The panther stopped swimming and turned his head to her.

"Do you want to come in and swim?" He asked.

The purple hair girl shook her head. "No thanks. Pansamon."

The panther digimon shrughed. "Your loss."

The purple hair girl picked up the purple purse that sat next to her and pulled out a sketch book.

She pulled out a pencil case and took out a pencil.

She started to draw the river. Making sure she got every detail. Her parents said she had a wonderful gift. Art came natural to her. She was definitely not the type of person who draws stick figures.

The girl continue to smile to herself as she drawled. Drawing was almost a comfort to her. It helped her calm down, or just get out of drama.

The purple hair girl looked up from her work to see Pansamon picking himself up from the water.

The panther digimon started to shake himself off.

The girl chuckled at him.

"What?" He asked.

"You, you act like a regular cat." She giggled.

Pansamon rolled his eyes. He walked over and look down at the girl's work. "You are one great artist Julia."

Julia gave him a thumbs up. "You can say that again Pansamon."

Pansamon frown at those words.

Julia looks at him with concern. She closes her art book and stares at him. "Is something wrong Pansamon."

Pansamon shook his head quickly. "Nothing at all Julia." He said quickly.

Julia stares at him for a few more seconds. The purple hair girl didn't understand what he was hiding.

Why do I feel like Pansamon is lying to me? First I felt like he was lying to me when I woke up. And now? What did I do wrong?

Julia looks over at the trees. "Pansamon"

Pansamon looks over at her. "Yes Julia?"

She points up at a nearby tree. "The trees leaves has started to change color...some are red and yellow...but that's only during the fall. Pansamon....isn't it early summer?" She asked

Pansamon bit his lip.

I can't tell her. I still remember how she reacted when Blaine and I told her...after that day...it...it was all his fault...if he could only go back in time to change it...Julia wouldn't have to suffer...

The purple hair girl stood up and dusted her self off. She picks up her art book and puts it in her purple purse.

"Let's get going home, Pansamon. I don't want mom and dad worrying about us."