Blaine's Gatomon info

(For offical info, I will just put their name, next to their level) 

Baby: SnowBotamon 

In training: Nyaromon

Rookie: Salamon 

Champion: Gatomon 

Name: Sorceressmon (Name derived from the word sorceress, a female sorcerer; a witch) 

Level: Ultimate 

Likes: Using her magic to protect innocent humans or digimon. She is rather friendly. 

Dislikes: Using her magic to hurt people without cause. Being forced to do something. 

Strengths: Her magic. 

Weaknesses: Her friends 

Attacks: Mystical light- Produces a blast of pink magic from her staff, at her enemies. 

Mystical magic- Her golden bracelet starts to glow. As her enemy gets surrounded by the holy energy. And get overwhelmed by the holy energy. 

Possible Prior forms: Angemon, BlackGatomon (If it accepts holy light), Kuatorumon, Kyubimon, Lekismon, Gatomon, Meicoomon, Nefertimon, Sistermon Blanc, Socerimon 

Possible digivoultions: Cerubimon, Dianamon, Junomon, Magnadramon, Ophanimon, Ophanimon fall down mode (If a tamer has a evil heart, this pure digimon, could be overwhelmed by darkness), Rosemon, Venusmon 

Additional Info: Sorceressmon, are known apprentices to any wizards or witch digimon in the digital world. Seeking to want to know magic. They try to learn magic as quick as possible. They are seen to be fairy god mothers of the digital world, and is willing to fight when the need calls for it. With Blaine realizing, how he was treating his friends, and apologizing for his errors. He was able to gain the blue card, to allow Gatomon to digivovle into Sorceressmon. 

Mega: Unknown 

"When what matters to you most, is right in front of you. Will you see it for what it truly is?"