Episode 20 Beach trip

Digimon Tamers

Digimon is owned by Toei animation 

I only own Tiffany, Pansamon (his Evos), Sorcermon, and  Epipamon  (and her Evos)  

Haru is owned by random_lover_anime

Jin is owned by KatoKaori

"Keep running!" A male voice shouted over the roaring of the loud rain.

He was pushing a black-haired girl wearing an olive green swimsuit.

The male voice came from an eleven-year-old boy. He was wearing steel colored swim sorts.

The two of them were running down the docks. The two of them painting. It appeared to be around night time. The sky was pitch black and small yellow stars were seen in the dark sky. The moon was giving off a low beam of light, lighting their way in front of them.

The girl screamed. She held a notebook under her right arm.

The two of them came to a sudden halt when they heard a group of small terrifying voices beneath them.

"Come swim with us"

"Come play"

As the voices spoke. They only got louder.

"Don't run away."

The two eleven-year-olds got closer to one another. The girl pulled out a light blue D-power. While the boy pulled out a steel colored D-power.

The two frowned as they quickly looked around for someone.

"Where are our partners?" the boy whispered.

The girl shook her head.

"Are they still fighting some of those things?" He asked puzzled.

Just then the wooden floorboards underneath them gave way. Both eleven years old let out a surprised gasp. As they plummeted from the boardwalk, into the water below.

Just as they touched the water. Hands rose from the surface of the water, and grabbed them, dragging them below.

Tiffany jolted awake from her sleep. Her eyes were open wide in shock at what she just dreamt.

Tiffany climbed out of bed and placed a hand on her forehead. "It can't be real...could it? Are their more tamers out there?" she asked aloud.

The blonde girl started to walk around her room. Staring at the clock. She could tell that it was four in the morning. 

She craned her head to see Tapirmon sleeping at her bed rest. "I'm I really a dream walker?" she asked herself out loud.

Tiffany sat at the edge of her bed. Pondering what she should do next. Who should I call? Takato...it would be payback for waking me early that one time. But I would rather call him later. Rika...no she would kill me. The blonde hair girl scratch her head. Hmm, how about Henry...no he wouldn't be awake at this early hour. Blaine...would probably think I was going to ask him on a date if I called him...

"Julia" she exclaimed with a smile. Tiffany grabbed her cell phone and dialed in her friend's cell phone number. She clicked call and put her phone to her ear. Her phone ringed about two times until a sleepy "Hello?" was heard on the other end. 

"Hey Julia, this is Tiffany," The blonde said cheerfully.

"Why are you calling me at-" a rustling was heard on the phone. And then a whimper. "Four o' clock in the morning?" Julia whined.