Ep 26: War of the Ultimate (5 k read special)

Digimon tamers Tiffany scripts 

Digimon is owned by Toeianimation (please support the official release, this is just a fanfiction. I do not own any characters. Besides the fan made ones.) 

I only own Tiffany, Skylar, Jeremy, Pansamon (his evos), Sorceressmon, and Epipamon (her evos). 

Digimon tamers Tiffany scripts

Digimon is owned by Toeianimation (please support the official release, this is just a fanfiction. I do not own any characters. Besides the fan made ones.)

I only own Tiffany, Skylar, Jeremy, Pansamon (his evos), Sorceressmon, and Epipamon (her evos).

(During the night)

Tiffany was peacefully sleeping in her bed. A small smile was playing on her lips as she slept on. She would roll around slowly at she continued to rest. Above the blonde was Tapirmon who was perched on the top of the bed. The small dream bearer digimon, had his hands held together as he slept. A small stream of pink light was trailing down from his body, onto Tiffany.

The blonde slowly started to whisper out loud. "When time comes...the lady of dreams must die..." She rolls around in her sleep, and held a pillow close to her chest. "In order to prevent the destruction of everyone she loves..."

Tiffany grimaced, as it seem like Tapirmon's power slowly stopped having any effects on her. Tiffany slowly open her mouth, as if she was getting ready to scream. But her body stopped, as if someone clicked paused on a remote. Tiffany couldn't move, she was motionless as her mind was slowly getting a message.

(Tiffany's dream)

Tiffany once again found herself in a never ending room of darkness. Everywhere she look, only the empty void greeted her. Tiffany felt dread beginning to fill her. "Hello?!" She called out. But the only thing that bounced back to her ears was her own terrified voice.

She held a fist over her heart, as she slowly trudge through the darkness. As she walked. She continued to try to keep her eyes focused on the path in front of her. Maybe I could find some source of light. There has to be something...

Tiffany gasped as she noticed two speckles of light a small distance in front of her. The light slowly drew near her. And she took a step back in fear. When she noticed that the golden lights. Were small narrowed golden eyes. The eyes were chilling to her core, as if she could feel it piercing into her very core. "We meet again...Lady of dreams." A male voice growled within the darkness.

The male voice sounded as if it was from a young man. But the eyes were looking up at her. As if the figure in front of her was a small child. Tiffany held her fist closer to her heart as she stared down at this being. "Who...who are you?" she asked cautiously.

The figure stands within in the shadows. As if it was some sort of cloak to him. He shook his head, as if he was a horse that was disobedient to its rider. "That does not matter." He said harshly. He narrowed his eyes further into slits. "What does matter is that you listen to me now."

Tiffany bit her lip as she stared at him closely. She didn't know what to say. If she should run away from this unknown creature. She stood her ground and attempted to nod proudly. But it only showed as a weak gesture.

"You think you are changing things for the better. But you are only making things worse! The black heart that Tapirmon once said you have, is only becoming darker." The creature smirks amongst the blackness. But Tiffany could still make out the features of his smug look. "This little game needs to end." He snapped.