Ep 11: Tiffany's partner

Digimon Tamers
Digimon is owned by Toeianimation
I only own Tiffany and Pansamon
Note: Please read my idea for a contest at the end of the chapter!

Tiffany stared at the creature in the darkness.

"Who...who are you?" She asked puzzled.

A small creature flew from the darkness.

The creature was small digimon. It looked almost like a puppy. It had brown fur, and bright hazel eyes. Around his front paws were gold rings. The puppy digimon flew on a large fluffy cloud.

"My name is Fogmon." He whispered.

"Fogmon?" She asked.

The digimon nodded. "I am an in training level digimon." He announced.

Tiffany smiled softly at the in training level digimon.

"Fogmon...do you know where I am?" She asked.

Fogmon narrowed his eyes. "Right where you filthy humans belong." He snarled.

Tiffany was taken back by Fogmon's crude statement. "Why do you say that?" She asked in shock.

The puppy digimon stared bitterly at her. "I know who you truly are...you are a terrible human being."

Tiffany shook her head. "No...I've changed. I have tons of friends now. Who care about me."

Fogmon chuckles to himself. "I don't see any of them around."

Tiffany bit her lip.

"That's what I thought."

Hypnos Building

Riley was typing away on her computer. "It's a wild one, but I've never seen anythinglike it."

Yamaki clicks his lighter."It's trying to bioemerge. I don't know what
it's bringing along, but it's bigger than a bread box."

Riley gasps. "Unbelievable." Bright light flashed from the computer screen. "Oh! Sir, it succeeded.""

[In the city.]

Rika was walking past people with her hands in her pockets. She had headphones over her ears. And rock music filled the air.

Digivolving. I don't understand it.

(Flashback.)

"Guilmon!" Takato shouted.

Takato's D-power and Guilmon started to glow.

"Guilmon, digivolve to..."
"Growlmon!"

(End Flashback.)

Rika scoffs. "I've seen hamsters with more battle experience than Guilmon, but still, he could digivolve. And so
could that weenie little rabbit." She shook her head.

(Flashback)

"No!" He cried out. Bright lights from Henry's pockets. He pulled his D-power to see it was glowing along with Terriermon.

"Terriermon, digivolve to..."

"Gargomon!"

(End flashback)

Rika looked up into the bright blue sky.

"And when it happened to Renamon..."

(Flashback)

"Please, no. Renamon!" Rika screamed.

Rika's D-power started to glow along with Renamon.

The fox digimon open her eyes in shock.