Ep 12: Dark Warriors

(Tiffany's room)

Tiffany smiles softly as she was finishing putting bandages around Tapirmon's arms.

The rookie digimon had bandages around his forehead as well.

"Don't you think this isn't too much?" He asked.

Tiffany laughs. "I have no idea, this is my first time bandaging a living thing. I usually only did this as a kid to my stuff animals."

Tapirmon frowns. "Hey Tiffany...."

The blonde blinks. "Yes, Tapirmon?"

"I'm sorry...." He whispered.

Tiffany smiles softly as she shook her head.

"I understand a few things you did to me in the past was wrong Tapirmon. But I wouldn't be who I am today, if it wasn't for you." She grabs Tapirmon's hands and looks him in the eyes.

"But that doesn't matter anymore." She grins brightly as she continues to stare him straight in the eye. "Because we're both partners and we will always be there for one another."

Tapirmon smiles and nods.

"From this day on and out. We aren't enimies anymore. But partners." He agreed."

The blonde yawns. "Well I'm to hit the hay."

"Do you want me to bandage your wounds?" He asked.

Tiffany blinks. "Okay"

Tiffany hands him the bandages and the rookie digimon started to wrap them around any cuts and brushes on her.

When the rookie digimon was finished. Tiffany smiles at him once more.

"Thank you, Tapirmon"

"Don't mention it."

Tiffany gets into her bed and falls asleep with a huge smile on her face.

In Rika's room she's holding her card pack and then throws it in the garbage where her D-power is there too.

"I hate digimon." She growls.

(Tiffany's room)

The blonde hair girl was twist and turning in her sleep.

"No" She cried out.

Tapirmon eyes open. The rookie digimon had been resting on top of the bed frame. He look down where Tiffany was sleeping to see Tiffany was having a nightmare.

"Nightmare syndrome " He whispered.

Pink mist started to cover the blonde hair girl.

The look of terror started to vanish off of Tiffany's face. As a soft smile began to replace it.

I don't only give people nightmares. I also grant sweet dreams. Goodnight Tiffany.

The rookie digimon goes back to sleep.

The next day Takato is playing the card game with Kazu in the dinosaur thing. Tiffany sat watching with Kenta on the side lines.

"Digi-Modify! All right watch and learn boys and girl, I'm coming in for an aerial attack. Hyper wings! Ha ha, you're grounded pal." Takato cheers.

"Huh?" Kazu shouted in surprise.

He looks at the cards.

Tiffany laughs. "That looks like two loses in a row Kazu. Your losing your edge." She teased.

"That's it I win." Takato grinned.

"I can't believe you beat me." Kazu shook his head in surprise.