Ep 21: Bunny in Armor

Digimon Tamers 

Ep 21 Bunny in armor 

Digimon is owned by Toeianimation 

I only own Tiffany, Pansamon (his evos), and Epipamon (and her evos) 

  In a distant city. People were busily going throughout their day. A Salesman was pointing out some of his air conditioners on the wall, for a customer to see.

 "It's three for the price of two!" The Salesman grinned brightly. Thinking that he is giving his customer the deal of the life time. 

The customer shook his head. "I don't even want one!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. 

The Salesman frowned. "But, I could give you free warranty." He added.  

Outside a kid, walks with seven digimon cards. He was staring at the newest card he just bought. A huge grin was on his face. 

"And seven completes my collection." he announced happily.  

A man pulls put a digimon card from his yellow coat pocket.

The boy was smiling down at all of his digimon cards. He was beginning to think to himself. My lucky number finally paid off.  The boy cried out, just as the man in the yellow coat  bumps into the kid making him drop his cards. "Ah!" Just as the kid began to fall, the man tosses his card within the pile.

The kid lands on his knees and look over his shoulder back at the yellow coat man. "Uh, hey thanks a lot." He grumbled. But the man continue to walk on, seeming not to notice what he had just done. 

The boy turns back to his cards and starts picking them up. And notices that he had a new card. 

"Whoa, where did that come from?" He asked puzzled as he slowly picked it up. 

He picks up the cards he  dropped.

"But that's...number eight." The boy whispered as he stared at the card. He started to shake his head. "I can't have eight, I'd better get rid of this thing." 

In the park, Henry, Blaine, Kenta, Jeremy, and another boy are looking at cards. 

Blaine was standing right next to Henry. The green haired boy was staring down at the three kids. One of the boy's was holding a strange card that had a picture of motimon wearing a hard hat, a Mammothmon, and a SaberLeomon roaring on a cliff side. What a strange card. He thought to himself. 

"It's pretty weird lookin." A boy named Jeremy whispered as he stared down at the card.  (Not Jeremy Heinz) 

A boy with blonde hair and green eyes grinned at Jeremy. "Hey Jeremy, isn't that your family portrait?" he asked between chuckles. 

Over on the playground next to the group. Terriermon was sleeping on the slide. The bunny digimon had his eyes closed shut, and a happy grin. While Gatomon sat on the top of the jungle gym. The cat digimon was bathing in the sunlight. 

The blonde boy and Kenta laugh.

Jeremy shook his head at the blonde boy. "Very funny, it's probably a fake." he pointed out. 

Kenta smiled as he held the card out to Jeremy. "Guess you're right, want it back?" He asked nicely. 

Jeremy shook his head. "Nah, keep it." 

Kenta stared at the card. He didn't look so sure about having a 'fake' card. "I don't know..." He murmured. He slowly got up to his feet. " Do either of you want the card." He stared between Blaine and Henry. 

The green haired boy shook his head. "I don't think I would have any cards that would go along with it." He exclaimed

Kenta nodded and handed the card to Henry. "How about you take it." Henry stared with a look of puzzlement at the card in his hand. He didn't understand what the card was supposed to do. 

"Uh..." Henry said out loud. 

"Come on let's go, see ya later guys." The blonde boy waved as he began to walk away.  Kenta quickly followed after his friends. 

Henry says nothing as they walked away.

Jeremy shook his head as he began to walk alongside with his friend. "Fine, don't say thank you." he grumbled. 

Henry looks up laughing nervously.

"What's wrong with him?" The blonde asked. 

Kenta shrugged. "I don't know, but that stupid card won't help him." He laughed. His friends quickly joined in. 

Blaine rolled his eyes. "Even though he is annoying. He is right. What can that card even do?" He asked as he leaned up against the jungle gym. He put his hands behind his neck as he stared over at Henry.