Ep 6: Burning Fox

Tiffany was restlessly turn over in her bed. Her eyes were closed shut tight. Her mouth was formed into a grimace , and she was slowly shaking as she slept.

(Tiffany's dream)

Tiffany found herself in pitch darkness. When the blonde girl tried to move she was frozen to the spot. She was being held down by what appeared to be chains.

"What is going on?!" She cried out loud.

Tiffany looked through the darkness and gasped when she saw a figure walking towards her. The figure was ten years old. She had short red hair, and hazel eyes. She wore a silver shirt with a heart design in the center. She also wore tan shorts and silver shoes.

"Skylar!" Tiffany gasped.

The girl frowned at her.

"Please help me!" Tiffany sobbed.

Skylar raised an eyebrow. "Why should I help you?" She asked coldly. "After everything you did to me. You betrayed are friendship. You left me alone and made me a loner. You made everyone hate me."

She threw her hand out in disgust. "I will never forgive you as long as I live Tiffany Jane."

Skylar slapped Tiffany straight across her face.

Tiffany cried out in pain.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because you deserve it" A male voice said.

Tiffany turned her head to the right to see a twelve year old boy walking towards them.

He had short hazel hair, and silver eyes. The boy wore a red t-shirt with a baseball team logo. "The golden lions" He also wore black workout jeans, and black Nikes.

"Jermey?" She asked in surpise.

Jermey narrowed his eyes. "Honestly you never have enough of embarrassing people do you? You made me hurt Skylar in front of the entire school. Not only that but if anyone would step in your way, you would find a way to ruin their lifes."

Tiffany couldn't fight back the tears that had started to appear in her eyes.

"I'm sorry for everything I did to you two." She sobbed. "I am a terrible human being. But I really want to change...

Tiffany's eyes shake as she saw people who she knew over the years. Even people she thought were her friends appeared around her.

Each of them were saying mean and cruel things to her.

"Your pathetic"

"A waste of space"

"Why don't you just hurry up and die in a hole"

"You think the whole world revolves around you."

"You think you have friends, the truth is you always been alone Tiffany Jane."

Tiffany started to cry as the shouts from the people around her grew louder.

"I'm sorry..."

"You ruin everything"

"I'm sorry..."

"Money doesn't buy friendship you know."

"Tiffany is such a loser"

Tiffany cried out. She was started to feel her heart break with every word spoken from everyone around her.

"I'm sorry...please....forgive me for the things I have done in the past..."