Ep 18: Robotic chicken

Digimon Tamers
Digimon is owned by Toeianimation
I only own Tiffany and Pansamon

Gatomon raced across the streets. The feline digimon was smirking as she jumped from car to car.

"Get off my roof!" You stupid cat. A man yelled angrily.

Gatomon only laughed at the man as she continue jumping from roof to roof.

Gray clouds seem to cover the streets. Everything went gray, until the clouds rolled away to show Impmon.

"Why don't you leave me alone?" Impmon asked no in particular.

The imp digimon frowned as if someone was speaking to him.

"I don't care about all that mushy stuff. All I need is me, myself, and I." He exclaimed as he pointed a finger to his chest.

Gray clouds covered Impmon. Covering the rookie digimon from view.

Suddenly Tiffany was shown inside of a mirror. The blonde hair girl was grinning from ear to ear. The girl first waved and open a drawer that was underneath the mirror that she was inside.

She picked out a small gold locket, it was a gold string, with half a heart locket. Tiffany put a finger to her lips as if she was saying. "It's a secret" the girl put the locket in her pockets and once again put a finger to her lips.

Suddenly Tiffany jolted awake in bed. The blonde hair girl was covered in sweat. She was painting quickly and she held a hand over her forehead.

"What was that?" She asked no one in particular.

The girl remembered seeing Gatomon in her dreams. The feline digimon was jumping around people's cars as if it was some sort of joke. But she knew that Gatomon wouldn't do something like that.

She was very cautious and wouldn't reveal herself to other humans. And then after seeing Gatomon, she saw Impmon...the Imp digimon was talking to someone...but she had no idea who.

And then she had saw herself standing inside of a mirror at her bedroom drawer.

Tiffany stared inside of her mirror. Only seeing her fearful face staring back at her. Tiffany sighed and laid back down onto her bed. Her face turned to a look of puzzlement as she had felt something move around in one of her pockets.

She reached inside her right pocket and gasped as she saw the locket she had saw in her dream. But it wasn't only that...she had thrown away this locket.

Due to the person who had the other half stop being friends with her. It was a friendship locket.

It was from her best friend. Skylar Ruby.

The girl looked behind her, sleeping peacefully at the bed rest was her digimon partner. Tapirmon was snoring lowly, his eyes closed tight, and his hands put together.

She had wanted to ask him about her dream, but she decided against it. She didn't want to wake him.

On the street. 

A man waved towards a woman, with a smile on his face. "Morning Barb, one more day in the trenches, Huh?" He asked with a grin

Barb sighed sadly. "Ugh, yeah. What I wouldn't give to be like that girl by the lake."

The man nodded to agree with her. "I know, no deadlines, no worries, must be nice to be so carefree."

Rika is staring into the water with Renamon in the branches above. 

"Uh, Renamon."

Renamon appears in the branches. 

"You're up awfully early today, Rika." Renamon exclaimed.