Ep 15: The blue card is key!

On the street Calumon is running away from Impmon.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh."

She turns while running.

"Leave me alone!" She shouted.

She trips and falls forward.

"What do you want from me, you big bully?" She asked angrily.

Impmon lights a fire on his finger.

"Nothing pally, just your data." He informed her.

Calumon frowns. "Oh."

"What's the matter?" Impmon asked.

He looks up to the sky and all the people are too.

In Henry's apartment Terriermon is clawing at the window.

"Must go now." Terriermon shouted.

"Hey Terriermon, are you okay?" Henry asked with concern in his voice.

He walks over to Terriermon.

Back in the city Rika is moving through the crowd.

"Move! Uh, outta my way!" Rika yelled as she fights her way through a huge crowd of people.

She breaks through the crowd.

"Hm"

Renamon stands on the bridge overhead Rika.

(Tiffany's apartment)

Tiffany looks out the window still holding Tapirmon.

She sees the beam of blue light flying into the air.

The blonde hair girl frowned. "Tapirmon...do you have any idea what is going on?" She asked.

Tapirmon hums. "I...I think a digimon is coming into to your world."

Tiffany eyes grew wide. "Then why isn't it opening a digital gate?! What's with the light show?" She asked.

Tapirmon shook his head. "I have no idea."

Tiffany bit her lip. "I think we should go...Takato and the others would definitely go over there. We should go and help." She suggested.

Tapirmon nodded. "Let's go. They might need all the help they can get."

(Blaine and Julia's house)

Gatomon looked over at Pansamon. "Pansamon, take me outside." She instructed.

The panther digimon looked unsure. But he grabbed the champion level digimon's paw and the two feline digimon faded into the shadows.

When they both appeared outside of the house. Gatomon turn to face the panther.

"I have to find Blaine, if a digimon is going to appear in the digital world. I have to protect him."

Pansamon nodded. "I will go to the hospital and find Julia."

Gatomon looked unsure. "But Julia won't remember you. Their is a chance you won't even be able to digivovle anymore."

Pansamon shook his head. "I don't care about that. As long as I can be there for Julia to protect her. Digivolving is the last thing I care about."

Gatomon nodded. "Good luck Pansamon."

The two feline digimon raced off into two different directions.

Takato and Guilmon run out of the park.

Takato looks up in the sky in shock. "Whoa it looks like the sky's on fire."