Ep 17: Snake train

Digimon Tamers
Digimon and characters are owned by Toeianimation
I only own Tiffany and Pansamon  (plus his evos)

(Laboratory)

The man with short black hair, glasses pushed up to the ridged of his nose, and wearing a black tux sat in a chair in a lab.

The man held a cell phone in his hands.

On the screen were two people.

One was of a boy. He looked to he eleven years old. He was Hispanic, he had short hazel hair and bright orange eyes. He wore a red t-shirt, black jeans and black sneakers. Around his neck was a necklace, and at the end of the string was what to appear to be a shark tooth.

He was following after an African American girl. She appeared to also be eleven year old girl. She had long wavy black hair. Her eyes were a cheerful hazel, and a bright smile was on her face. She wore a long sleeve green shirt and a tan shorts. Around her neck is a gold necklace, and around her wrist is silver wrist bands.

The girl walked side by side with two other girls. She was talking with them. Until she frowned and turned her head back in the direction of the Hispanic boy.

The boy quickly hid by a tree. And the girl looked puzzled. Her friends seem to have ask her a question and she shook her head and smiled.

They continue to walk away. The Hispanic boy frowned as he stared after the girl. He walked away from the tree and walked off in a diffrent direction 

The man in glasses smiled as he stared down at his phone.

Until one of his assistants walked into his lab. Mr. Glare, the man was frowning.

"Excuse me sir. I have a question. I don't understand what you did a couple of days ago. You helped my niece Julia regain her memories. Which I'm kinda relived for. But how did you know if you did so. She will get that blue card?" He asked.

The man with the glasses grinned. "Mr. Glare, it is truly obvious. I was merely running a test. As you know, I was the one who sent those Monchromon after your niece and nephew. It was truly shocking that one was able to do so much damage to her. I just wanted to see what would happen if she was able to regain her memories. And with Mr. Smith being able to steal her music box long ago, something she said was close to her heart, the moment she listen to the song. I knew that it must be a key to allow her to regain her memories. It was truly amazing indeed to see that she gain the blue card. And to see the power your niece poccesses to cause her Gamimon to digivovle into a Zimbamon."

Mr. Glare frowned. "I'm just glad she is okay."

The man with black hair raised an eyebrow as he smirked. "Another thing that gets me. Is why do you still work for me?" He asked.

Mr. Glare stared puzzled. "What do you mean?"

The man in front of him only shook his head. "How angry do you think your older brother would get. If he learned that you had a part in his daughter getting hurt?" He asked.

Mr. Glare shook his head. "Because I have the same goal as you do. I want to bring the end to those ones in the digital world."

The man continue to smile. "That is exactly what I wanted to hear. But don't worry. We just have to wait until they get stronger."

On several screens in front of them. Faces started to appear one by one. Skylar Ruby, Jermey Heinz, Tiffany Jane, the Hispanic boy, the African American girl, and a shaded out figure.

"Once they all reach their full potential. The project rebirth can truly start. And no one will be able to get in our way."

In the park.