Songs

So here are a few things that make me think of three of my favorite fan made characters of mine. Along with their digimon partners.

Tiffany and Tapirmon

Reasoning: I feel like this song, perfectly describes the relationship of Tapirmon and Tiffany. when they first met. Tapirmon only saw her, as who she used to be. Someone who had a dark heart. He couldn't see that she wanted to change. But when she saved his life from IceDevimon, he slowly began to realize, that she was telling him the truth. Over time, Tapirmon can see Tiffany trying so hard to mature. And he has started to believe in her.

Tiffany is still in a phase. Where she is still just trying hard to change. Secretly she still feels like she doesn't deserve the friends she has. That she is just worthless, and waste of time for everyone. And let me tell you all. *Evil grin* This song gave me an evil idea for the future of this book.

Skylar appears from nowhere.

Skylar: How do you get an evil idea from this beautiful song?! *She narrows her eyes* Don't hurt one of my friends!

Me: Sky...please. I won't hurt her. Maybe...

Skylar: You are evil.

*I shake my head.* No I just like writing dark stories. My friends ask me if I am feeling okay, if I don't write a story without a dark theme somewhere.

Skylar sighs. "Fine!" She crosses her arms. "I wonder what you have planned though mister."

I shrugged. "My lips are sealed. But let me tell you. I am going to have a hard time keeping my idea a secret. Because I want to leave hints for everyone. Which I already started with one clue. On ep 21 bunny in armor."

Next up is Blaine and Gatomon

Reasoning: I just feel like this song goes well with Blaine. He is known to be someone who kind of depends on other's people thoughts of him. Which is shown, when Blaine tries to ask out Tiffany a few times throughout the beginning of the book. Blaine also showed a huge amount of jealousy when he thought Takato and Tiffany was dating. Blaine felt like he was lied too, and he decided to stay away from the others.

I also feel like Blaine would blame himself for when Julia lost her memory. During the attack with Monochromon.

And now Julia and Pansamon

Reasoning: I feel as this song works with Pansamon wanting to always protect Julia. In the past, when Julia first met her partner digimon. He truly didn't like her at first. But with some explaining in the future. You will find out how they both become good friends.

These three songs are special in a way. These songs are also clues for these characters. Stuff that will come along in the future. I wanted to give hints, but in a way. Give a hint, that won't come off as obvious. I hope you all like my choices. I haven't started working on ep 22. Because I had work late last night. And I will be going to work in about. *Checks the time* Six hours...great....I should go to sleep now.

Welp...I will start working on ep 22 Mystic fox. Hopefully tomorrow.

P.S. if you couldn't tell. I love nightcore XD