He Loves Me He Loves Me Not

Prologue

~Mackenzie's POV~

"Mack!" My best friend, Gabby called.

"Hold on!" I yelled back, as I finished getting ready. I walked out of the bathroom and headed towards my room. I walked in and looked over at Gabby.

"You ready?" She asked, grabbing ahold of her suitcases. I gulped and nodded my head. I grabbed all of my suitcases and headed down stairs. I opened the front doors and stepped outside. It was a beautiful, sunny day here in New York. Gabby walked out and closed the doors behinds her. I locked the house and unlocked my blue car. We walked over to the trunk. I unlocked it and threw our stuff in there. I shut it and Gabby sat in the front seat of my car.

I looked at the house that I won't be seeing for a while. "Off to private school." I whispered before opening my car door. I sat down on the hot, black leather seat. I put my key in the ignition and turned it. My car roared as I shut my door. I buckled my seatbelt and looked over at Gabby. She looked at me and smiled.

"Let's do this." She said, with a bigger smile. I smiled back and backed out of the driveway. Gabby fell asleep on the long car ride to our new private school. When we got there I parked the car in the parking lot. I shook Gabby until she woke up.

"We're here." I pointed out. She opened her eyes a little more so she could she the huge school. Her mouth dropped to the ground as she stared at our new school. I snapped my finger in front of her face, snapping her out of her gaze. She jumped a little then opens her door. I did the same and then shut it. We walked to the trunk and opened it. We pulled out our suitcases and set them out of the ground one by one. We both had 2 suitcases.

We heard a beep over from the car right next to us. A boy with shaggy, light brown hair looked over at us. We ignored it at first but he kept beeping his car. He finally got out of his car and approached us. He was wearing a white tee shirt with blue jeans and a dark pair of sunglasses.

"Can I help you?" I asked, looking at the boy who was now standing next to me.

"Need some help with your bags?" He asked, pointing at the bags. I glanced at Gabby and then back at the boy. He removed his sunglasses, revealing his bright green eyes. "I'm Robbie." He held his hand out in front of him. I looked down at his hand and then back up at his eyes.

"I'm Mackenzie and this is Gabby." I said taking his hand and then looking at Gabby. Gabby smiled at him and then shook his hand too.

"Here I'll help you with those." He said grabbing one of each of our suitcases.

"Oh um thanks." I said grabbing my other suitcase.

"So are you new here?" He questioned, looking at Gabby and then me.

"Yeah." I answered, smiling at Robbie. He smiled back at me.

"I'll show you around." He said. "What's your dorm number?"

"B209." I replied, looking at the doors as we approached them.

"My dorm is B210. How about that?" He smiled at me. "What's yours Gabby?"

"B313." She answered, trying not to make eye contact with him. We walked through the doors and I immediately headed towards the rooms. B207. B208. B209. I pulled the key that I got from the mail yesterday and put it in the lock. I opened the door and gasped at what I saw. Holy. This is like the best dorm I have ever been in. Robbie entered the room and set my suitcase by the king sized bed. I still stood there, admiring the huge dorm. He chuckled and walked over to me.

"You are going to love it here, Mackenzie." He pointed out. I smiled at him and walked over to my bed. Robbie walked over by the door.

"Come and get me when you are ready for me to show you around." He said, winking at me. I nodded and he shut the door, after walking out. I flopped on my bed and just laid there for a while. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked at the screen.