Chapter 17

~Robbie's POV~

I pulled away and looked into her hazel eyes. "I love you." She said, giggling. She said she loves me. Mackenzie said she loves me. This isn't happening right now. Wait. She's drunk. Dammit, she probably won't even remember this.

"Let's go back to the school, okay?" I said, standing up. She nodded her head and smiled. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the small kitchen. I looked around for Julian. Nothing.

Suddenly, pain rushed to my face. I winced, gently touching my black eye. I pulled her through the dancing, drunken bodies. I spotted Julian and rushed over there. "C'mon let's go." I said, noticing someone sitting next to him. "Who's this?" I asked, looking at the blonde girl.

"This is Haley." He introduced, smiling at the girl. She looked up from her phone and smiled. I turned my focus back to Julian. "Mackenzie is drunk and I need to take her back to the school. So let's go." I explained, starting to walk towards the front doors.

"I think I'll stay." Julian said, still seated. "You don't have any other ride." I pointed out. He sighed.

"I can give him a ride." Haley offered. Julian smiled up me and moved his eyebrows up and down. I nodded my head with a grin on my face. "Okay, see you later." I said, pulling Mackenzie to my car. I opened the door for her and she stepped in the car. I shut her door and got in on my side. I put the key in the ignition and turned it. I backed out of the parking space and drove off.

Mackenzie leaned closer to me. She started kissing my neck, making me wince. "Mackenzie." I moaned. "Stop." I demanded in a little more firm tone. She continued. Ugh. I mean I'm not saying that I'm not enjoying it but, I'm driving.

Finally, we made it to the school. Mackenzie had stopped kissing my neck when we were half way there. I got out of the car and opened Mackenzie's door. I grabbed ahold of her wrist again and pulled her through the school.

I wasn't paying much attention when she was talking to me. I knew that it was the wine that was talking, not her. We got to her dorm and I twisted the doorknob. I pulled her over to her bed and then released my grip. She smiled at me and slipped under the covers.

"Goodnight." I said, walking over to the door. "Wait. Stay with me. Please." She begged, giggling. Why the hell does she keep giggling? I turned my attention to her and sighed. "I'm not staying with you." I stated, crossing my arms over my chest. She groaned.

"Please, Robbie." She whined. I shivered at the sound of her saying my name. When ever she says it, it feels like electricity rushes through my body. It's a great feeling. I sighed, walking over to the opposite side of the bed. I slid out of my shirt and tossed to the floor. I slipped under the covers next to her.

She scooted closer to me and put her head on my chest. "You're sexy." She pointed out, shifting her head a little. I laughed a little. "You think so?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her. "I know so." She said, giggling again. I laughed and stared at the blank ceiling.

Today was a long Saturday but, I have to stay awake. If Mackenzie finds out that I slept with her, she would probably murder me. I'll wait for her to fall asleep and then I go back to my dorm. I wish she wasn't drunk so that she would remember the first time we kissed. I really like her but, I think she likes Julian.

I can't control who she likes though so, I'll just have to deal with the fact that she doesn't like me like that. Oh well. I mean I don't really care. Oh who am I kidding, of corse I care. The moment I laid eyes on her, I knew I would end up liking her. There's just something about her that makes me feel wonderful.

I felt pain in my face again. What the hell happened to me before we got kidnapped? Did I get beat up or something? Maybe Mackenzie knows. I'll ask her in the morning.

I looked down at her and saw that her eyes were shut. Her breaths were steady, not all wild like mine would be. I carefully slid out from under her head, making sure not to wake her. I picked up my shirt and put it back on. I quietly made my way towards her door. I opened it silently and shut it behind me.

I got into my dorm and took my shirt back off. I slid under the dark blue blanket. The bed was cold, making me shiver a little. I shut my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

||sorry for the short chapter but, keep reading my stories! Love you all bye!||