Chapter 4

~Mackenzie's POV~

"Well you guys can go back to your dorms." I said, staring at the blood stained walls. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Ally.

"You sure you're alright?" She asked. I nodded my head and put on a fake smile. Of corse I'm not alright. I thought Robbie was different. He was so nice to Gabby and I on the first day we got to the school. But after a few months he just changed. I just don't understand.

"I'll be at your dorm at 7 tomorrow before class." Ally said, smiling at me. I nodded my head. She, Gabby, and Louis left the dorm. I looked at Jacob who was looking at the walls.

"I'll help you clean this up." Jacob turned and looked at me. I smiled at him.

"It's fine you don't have too-"

"Look, I know you're not okay. It's the least I can do." Jacob patted my shoulder and looked into my eyes. I smiled.

"I'll go get the cleaning supplies." I walked in the bathroom and grabbed some cleaning stuff and walked back out. I handed some stuff to Jacob. I grabbed the sticky notes and threw them out. Then Jacob and I began scrubbing the walls until they sparkled. When we were done I let out a sigh of relief.

"Well I have class tomorrow so I better get going." Jacob pointed out, setting the supplies down. "Are you sure you're going to be alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I smiled and looked into his eyes. He walked over to the door.

"See ya tomorrow at lunch." He said before leaving. He didn't shut the door. I walked over to the door and just when I was going to shut it I saw Robbie. He had like a brace or something around his stomach and was in a wheel chair. He looked up at me and just stared at me. I glared at him and shut the door. I heard his do or shut.

I went over to my bed and went under the covers. At this point I don't even care that I'm still in my dress. I'm to tired to change. "Why does bad stuff always happen to me?" I whispered, before falling into a deep sleep.

~Robbie's POV~

Mackenzie shut her door before I could even say hi. I wheeled my wheel chair into my room and shut the door behind me some how. Damn this hurts. I rolled over to my bed and carefully got to my feet. Ouch. I gently slid under the covers. I held my stomach because the pain was horrible.

I let out a sigh and stared at the ceiling. For once I'm actually not tired. I'm always tired. Especially during school. Right now the ceiling just was more fascinating than sleeping. Even though sleeping is a wonderful thing. Okay just thinking of sleeping makes me tired.

I shut my eyes and thought about how Louis kicked me multiple times. Every kick in my mind makes me feel the pain I felt when it was happening. I finally drifted off to sleep.

~Jacob's POV~

Why didn't I just kiss her. I had a chance and I blew it. Like always. She would never like me anyway. Why is trying to be in a relationship so difficult!? I just wish Kenz knew how I feel about her. I've know her for 3 and a half months now. Maybe I'm going to fast. Maybe I should wait. No. I'm going to ask her out at lunch tomorrow. But what if she says no. Ugh I'll figure it out tomorrow.

I opened my dorm and walked in. I laid on my bed and just thought about her. I really like her and I need her to know the way I feel about her. I need to know if she feels the same way. Although, I will respect her decision if I do ask her out and she says no. I just hope it won't ruin our friendship.

I turned on the tv and went through the channels. Like nothing was on. So I just put the walking dead on. I'm not a big fan of the show. It's not that it scares me, I just think it's dumb. I turned the volume down and picked up my phone. I went to Instagram and clicked on Mackenzie's Instagram. I looked at my favorite pic of her and smiled. It was a picture of her and her dad. She looked happy and I loved her smile.

I can't get her out of my head. She's like that song that you love and can't get it out of your head. Gabby and Ally have been really supportive and helpful. They'll leave the room just for me so that I can be alone with Kenz. I think I'm going to ask her tomorrow. For sure.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry I don't really know what they do if you break your ribs.

I have never broken my ribs or anything so I have know idea.

Sorry for my short chapters I just can't seem to write longer ones

Thanks

Bye!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>