Chapter 12

~Robbie's POV~

She ran out of my dorm. I looked at the crumpled piece of paper in the trash can. I grabbed it and shoved it in my pocket. I peered out of the door and there was absolutely no sign of Mackenzie. I have to go find her. She could be in danger.

I quickly walked out of the door, shutting it behind me. I ran through the quiet halls, looking for her. I still couldn't find her. Where the hell could she have gone? I walked in to the cafeteria to relax a minute. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jacob.

"You." Jacob snarled, stepping closer to me. I glared at him. "You stole her from me!" He shouted, pinning me against the wall. He raised his fist before my face. He harshly collided his fist with my face. I slid down the wall from the force. Everything started to fade away. I felt kicks and punches all over. But I couldn't do anything about it. Everything just got darker at every punch and every kick.

Finally, the world faded away. All I could see was darkness. Just plain black, darkness. This brought back tragic memories from my past. Tragic memories that I pushed all the way in the back of my head, thinking that I would never see them again. But I was wrong.

***flashback***

I was 6 years old again. My family was packing the car for summer vacation. My grandparents lived in Florida, so my parents decided to go there for vacation. My aunt knelt to my level and looked at me. She smiled and fixed my jacket a little. "Ready to go?" She asked, brushing off dirt from my coat. I smiled brightly and nodded my head. She picked me up and walked over to my parents.

"Mum, can I pwease ride with Aunt Kelly and Uncle Sherm?" I begged, giving my parents the puppy dog face. My mum smiled at me. "How can I say no to that face." She said, giving me a little kiss. I smiled and looked up at my Aunt. She walked over to her car and opened the back door.

"Sherman, get the car seat!" She yelled over to my uncle. My uncle pulled out my car seat from my mum's car and walked over to my Aunt's. She grabbed the car seat from my Uncle's hands and tried to set it up. It wasn't working.

"Get out of the way. Let me do it." Uncle Sherm demanded, pushing her over a little. She didn't stop trying to get the car seat to work. "I can handle a little car seat." Aunt Kelly, pointed out. Uncle Sherm gave her another push.

Aunt Kelly finally got it to fit, putting up with the little pushes Uncle Sherm gave her. She picked me up and set me down in my car seat. She buckled me up and then walked to the driver's seat. She opened the door and sat down on the black leather seat. Uncle Sherm got into the car shortly after.

My door was still open and I couldn't reach it or close it because I wasn't strong enough. My oldest sister, Camilla, walked over to my open door. She hopped in the car and shut it behind her. She took the seat next to me and looked at me. "Mum told me to come with you." Camilla stated, buckling her seatbelt. I smiled at her and then looked at Aunt Kelly.

"Hurry up. We're going to be late for our flight." Uncle Sherm rushed. Aunt Kelly look at him. She sighed and started the car. She followed my mum's car out of the driveway. She clenched her jaw together. "You know I don't like being rushed, Sherman." My Aunt said.

My Aunt and Uncle obviously never get along. They always fight about the littlest things. My Uncle jerked his head so he was looking at her. "Well I'm sorry that I didn't want to be late." My Uncle said in a voice that he shouldn't of said that in. My Aunt tensed up and her face turned a light red.

"You know what, Sherman?! I am sick and tired of your nasty attitude!" Aunt Kelly shouted, occasionally looking at him. "Well I am sick and tired of you complaining about every little thing!" Uncle Sherm snapped, veins now popping out of his neck.

"Please don't fight." I whispered very quietly, looking down at my dangling feet. My sister out a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at her. "It'll be ok." She whispered, smiling at me. I looked back down.

Aunt Kelly and Uncle Sherm were now in a full out argument. Screaming at each other back and forth. My aunt was barely paying attention to the road.

All of a sudden, a car came out of no where and crashed into the side of my aunt's car. Colliding with the side my aunt was on. Glass shattered everywhere. The car began spinning around and around. It totally flipped over and my head slammed against the top of the car. This is where the darkness came. My sister, on the other hand, was fine.

"Robbie?" She called. I couldn't speak. "Robbie!? Are you ok!?" She questioned, frightened. I let out a small cry before blacking out.

I remember waking up at the hospital. My mum sitting right next to me, gripping onto my hand. My dad on the other side of the room, looking very upset. My vision wasn't clear and I couldn't say anything. Finally, my vision cleared up and my mom perked up.

"Robbie honey? How do you feel?" She asked. I looked at her, still not able to speak. She looked like she had been crying. But why? I felt dizzy. "Dizzy." I whispered loud enough for her to hear me. She kneeled down next to the hospital bed. She looked up at me, a tear falling from her eye.

"Honey, Aunt Kelly died in that crash. I'm so sorry." Her head dropped and she sobbed onto the sheets of the bed. A single tear made it's way out of my eye. Then more of them came out until I was full out crying. My dad walked over to us and knelt down next to mum.

"I'm sorry this happened, Robbie." He whispered, grabbing my hand that my mum is holding. I felt something wrapped around my aching head. I took my hand that wasn't being held down and touch the top of my head. I flinched at the pain I just caused myself. I felt the wrapping and tried to take it off because it wasn't very comfortable.

"Robbie, don't take the off." My dad said, grabbing my arm and putting it back down at my side.

<><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

If up you have seen the perks of being a wallflower you know where I got the flashback from

Anyone know how to get out of italics?

Like not on a computer but on an iPad iPod or iPhone or whatever?

Comment if you do and what you think of the chapter!

Thanks.

Bye :)

<><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>