Chapter 2

~Robbie's POV~

I fake laughed when Mackenzie walked away. Mayhem I heard the door shut I grabbed my face. Damn that girl can hit. I tip toed past Mackenzie's dorm and walked into mine. I shut the door and sat on my bed. I grabbed my phone and clicked the camera app.

"Damn." I whispered, looking at the red mark on my face. That bitch. Jacob makes me so mad. I didn't even do anything to him except punch in the face a few times. He deserved it for telling me to fuck off. I heard a knock at the door and I groaned.

"Robbie open this door right now!" I heard a girl scream, banging on my door. I opened the door to see Ana angry Gabby and Louis.

"Hey guys." I smiled at them. They glared back. They pushed me out of the way and walked into my dorm. "I didn't invite you in."

"Does it look like I care?" Gabby snapped. I held my hands up in the air.

"Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you? Jacob did nothing to you." Louis stated, stepping closer to me. I stared at him for a second.

"Neither did Mackenzie! She was just trying to help a friend out!" Gabby shouted. I pretty sure people all around us can here her yell. Louis shoved me against the wall.

"Stay away from us. YOU HERE ME!?" Louis yelled. He was a lot taller and stronger than me. I gulped and nodded my head. He pointed at his eyes and then mine before leaving with Gabby. I shut the door when they left and walked into my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw the redness went down a little.

~Mackenzie's POV~

Gabby and Louis walked back into my dorm. I looked at them in sorrow. "I'm sorry guys, I ruined your anniversary." I looked down at my feet and fidgeted with my fingers. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Gabby sitting right next to me.

"You didn't ruin it." She smiled at me and rubbed my shoulder slowly. I looked at her.

"Yes I did." I looked back down at my feet.

"Look I'm not gonna lie. I wanted this night to be absolutely perfect. I needed the perfect dress and the perfect gift for Louis and yeah this night was far from perfect. But I got to spend time with the people I love, that's all that matters." She explained, soothingly. I looked up at her and smiled. I pulled her into a hug. I felt Louis and Ally grasp on to us too. The only one left out was Jacob.

"Let's see how Jacob is doing." Ally said, releasing everyone. We walked over to Jacob and kneeled down. I shook him, trying to wake him up. Nothing.

"Robbie must have hit him pretty damn hard." Louis said, shaking him also. Finally, after shaking him for a couple minutes, his I flickered open. I widened my eyes and hugged him tightly. I felt him place his hand gently on my back. Everyone joined in.

"Can't. Breathe." Jacob said in between really short breaths. We release him and looked at his bloody face. I get up and go into my bathroom. I grab a towel and the cut cleaning alcohol. I walk out and kneel back down by Jacob. Everyone moves out of the way so I an clean his cuts. I carefully pour a little alcohol on the towel. I the alcohol down and looked at Jacob.

"Im sorry but this is going to hurt a lot." I look at him in sorrow. He looked back at me.

"Do it." He said, squeezing his eyes shut. I gently dabbed a part of one of his cuts. He flinched and tighten his grip on headboard on my bed. I put a little more pressure on it.

"Ahh!" He yelped, jumping a little.

"I'm sorry." I apologized, dabbing a little more gentle. He opened his eyes and looked behind me. I looked and saw that Ally was about to shut the door. She winked at me and then shut it.

"I wonder what that was all about." He said, before looking back at me.

"Yeah..." I said, dabbing some more. Once we finally finished I gave Jacob a tissue to wipe all of the blood off. He quickly wiped it off and threw the tissue away. He grabbed my shoulders and looked at me in the eye. He started to lean in and close his eyes. I did the same at first but then stopped. I flinched and he immediately opened his eyes. He let go of my shoulders and looked at his hands.

"I'm sorry. I just thought-"

"C'mon guys let's go!" Ally yelled, banging on the door. I looked back at Jacob.

"Well we should probably get going." I stated standing up. I helped him get up and then I walked out the door. Jacob walked out and shut it behind him. I didn't know how long we would be out there but I decided to just leave the door unlock. I mean who would want to break in to my dorm?