Chapter 10

~Mackenzie's POV~

I woke up with Robbie next to me in my bed. I panic a little and move farther away from him. He was asleep so I got up and threw a black leather jacket on and opened my door. I walked through the halls until I reached the school's front doors. I thought maybe a nice long walk will make me feel better.

I felt better before I fell asleep. Now I feel worse. I opened the doors and walked outside. I breathed in the fresh air. I began my walk. I walked slowly on the sidewalk. "Where are you going?" I heard a deep British accent say. I looked to the right and there stood Robbie, leaning against the school. I sighed and stopped walking.

He jumped over so he was next to me. I continued to walk and he did too. "Why are you out here ?" He asked, stopping me from walking any further.

"I needed some fresh air. I'm still not feeling well." I explained, looking at my feet. He placed his hand on my forehead and then trailed down to my chin. He lifted my face up with his finger so that I was looking at him. I looked at his lips and then back at his eyes.

A smirk appeared on his face as he dropped his hand back to his side. "You know you could've woken me up so I could walk with you." He said, continuing to walk. I looked back down at my feet. "Yeah, I know I just-"

I was interrupted by Robbie grabbing my hand. I looked down at our hands and then back up at Robbie. He smiled and looked into my eyes. I felt my cheeks heat up quickly. I realized that we stopped walking. I looked into his green eyes. He leaned in and kissed the top of my forehead, sending tingles down my body. "I'm sorry you don't feel good, love." He whispered in my ear.

Oh my god! He called me love! Did I just think that? Ugh. Yup I did. I think I might have a small, little crush on Robbie. Just a small one though. I think. He pulled his hand away and turned around. I turned around too and walked back to the doors of the school.

"I never thanked you for saying that I have pretty eyes. So thank you." I randomly brought up. He smiled and looked over at me. "No need to thank me, love. I was only speaking the truth." He replied, turning his head back over to the door. I held my hand out to open the door but Robbie opened it for me. I walked in and turned to look at Robbie.

"Come on let's go back to your dorm." He said, walking through the door. We walked through the halls in silence. I opened the dark brown door of my dorm. I walked through and over to my bed. I sat down on the bed and looked up at Robbie. He shut the door and walked closer to me.

"Are you tired?" He asked, taking a seat next to me. I shook my head and looked at my hands. He scooted closer to me. "Are you hungry?" He asked, looking at me. I looked up and nodded my head slowly. With that he got up and walked over to the door.

"What do you want?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow. I thought for a moment. "Doesn't matter." I replied. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well I'll just get you soup or something." He said, opening the door. He grabbed his jacket from the chair next to the door. He walked out and winked at me before shutting the door. I sighed and laid down. I grabbed my remote and turned on my tv.

I flipped through the channels until I thought of something to watch. Last Sunday I couldn't watch the walking dead because I had a ton of homework. So I recorded it. I went to my recordings and clicked on the walking dead that I had recorded.

Now that I've watched a lot of the episodes of it, I am a huge fan. I just like it when they kill the zombies. I guess I didn't realize that I was already 40 minutes in to it because Robbie walked in. He had a bowl of soup in his hands. He looked at the tv and smirked. Robbie loves this show.

"Don't tell me what happens please." He begged, squeezing his eyes shut so he couldn't see the tv. It went to a commercial so I paused the recording. He opened his eyes as I set the remote on my nightstand. He walked over to me and handed me the bowl of soup. I sat up a little, trying my best not to spill the soup. It grabbed the spoon and scooping the liquid in the spoon.

I blew on the steaming soup until I thought it was cool enough to put in my mouth. I put the spoon full of soup in my mouth and let it run down my sore throat. It felt good. "Thanks." I said, putting more soup in my mouth. He sat down on the side of the bed and looked at me.

"Sure thing." He said, still looking at me. I ate a couple more spoon fills and set the soup on my nightstand. I grabbed my ice mountain water bottle and took a sip of the cold water, which was even more cold because I just ate hot soup.

"So do you feel any better?" He asked, with a concerned look. I thought for a minute.

"Um a little bit." I replied, taking another sip of the water. I set it down next to my soup on the nightstand. I looked back at him.

"Um well I have homework and I was wondering if you could help me with it." He pointed out, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. I laughed a little. "What kind of homework?" I questioned.

"History and English." He said. I nodded my head.

"Yea I'll help you." I agreed. He got up quickly and walked out of my dorm. He came back shortly with his binder in his hands. He shut the door and walked closer to my bed. He tossed his stuff at my feet and took off his jacket, which he didn't take off after he got back from getting me food.

I looked at the his navy blue binder. I picked it up and looked in it. There was no unfinished homework in it. "There's no homework in here..." I said, searching through his binder. He stepped closer to me and looked down at me.

"I know, I just wanted to spend the rest of the day with you, love." He stated, smirking at me.