Chapter 11

~Mackenzie's POV~

He inched closer and closer to me. I pushed myself backwards slowly until I was at the edge of my bed. "Robbie stop." I demanded. He smirked.

"I just want to watch the walking dead with you." He stated, tossing me the remote. I sighed with relief. "What did you think I was going to do?"

"I don't know." I replied, scooting to one side of my bed. Robbie sat down next to me. I rewinded the whole episode because Robbie hasn't seen any of it. I set the remote down in the middle of where Robbie and I sat. I stared at the tv. I turned over to Robbie and saw that he was staring at me.

"What?" I asked, looking into his eyes. He smiled at me.

"Nothing." He said. We watched the whole episode in silence. Hershel's head ended up being cut off. Robbie cheered when it happened. I guess he didn't like Hershel. But I did so yeah I was pretty mad but you know, oh well.

"Well that was fun." I said, turning off the tv. "I'm just glad it's Friday." Robbie said, pulling the blanket over him.

"What are you doing?" I questioned, pulling the blanket off of him. He groaned. "I'm tired." He said, snatching the blanket back. "Then sleep in your own bed." I said, pushing him off of the bed. He stood up and smiled.

"Where's the fun in that?" He asked, hopping back onto my bed. I laughed a little. "Seriously, Robbie, go back to your dorm." I demanded in a soft tone. He shook his head.

"Ok Robbie, if you won't sleep in your own bed then I will." I stated, now sitting with my legs dangling over the side of my bed. Before I could stand up, Robbie grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. "Robbie what are you-"

"Shhh, I'm sleeping." He said with his eyes shut. I tried escaping his tight grip but it just got tighter. "Robbie let go." I demanded, smacking his hand hard. The force made him let go of me and hold his red hand.

"Dammit, Mackenzie, that hurt." He said, looking down at his hand. I got out of my bed and walked over to the door. "Where are you going?" Robbie questioned, sitting up.

"To sleep in your bed. Let's see how you like it." I ran to his dorm and opened the door. Robbie saw that I was in his dorm, about to shut the door. Right before he could get me, I quickly shut the door and locked it.

"I have a key you know." Robbie pointed out. I heard the key get jammed into the doorknob. I quickly sat with my back against the door. Robbie tried to open the door but I used my weight to block him from getting inside. Robbie pushed against the door a couple times making me lunge forward a bit.

"Fine you win." He said, opening my door and shutting it. I stood up and peeked outside of the door, making sure he really went into my dorm. I saw no sign of him so he was in my dorm. I shut the door and walked over to his perfectly made up bed. I slipped under the covers and looked at the ceiling.

I looked over at his nightstand and saw a piece of folded up paper. I picked up the paper and unfolded it, anxiously. There was some writing that said 'to do list'. I lazily threw the piece of paper back onto his nightstand. It was probably a stupid shopping list.

Hmmm I wonder what he is going to buy. I picked the paper back up and looked at the small writing that was in pencil. 'Kiss Mackenzie' was the only thing under to do list. My mouth dropped open at the words I am seeing right now.

"This can't be happening." I whispered to myself. The door flew open and there stood Robbie. He saw that I was holding the piece of paper. He walked up to me and ripped it out of my hands. He looked at the paper and sighed. "I really wish you wouldn't snoop through my stuff." He stated, crumpling the paper and tossing it into the trash.

"I'm sorry I thought it was a shopping list." I said in defense. He looked at me. "That's still snooping. Shopping list or not." He replied, stepping closer to me. He knelt down so that he was at my level. He started to lean in. I panicked and put a hand on his chest, stopping him from leaning any closer.

"Look Robbie, I like you but-"

"But what? You don't like me like that?" He questioned. Those words reminded me of what I did to Jacob. Robbie is trying to make me feel bad isn't he? "Robbie, I thought you were on my side. I thought that you understood why I said no to Jacob." Robbie looked at me confused.

"I do understand-"

"No. All of this time you were just going to turn on me. Like everyone else did! You lied to me!!" I pushed him back a little. I got out of his bed and ran out of his dorm. I didn't know where I was going, I just knew I had to get away from this. Away from everything.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry for the crappy chapter.

What do you think Mackenzie means by 'I have to get away from everything'?

Comment what you think💭

Thanks

Bye :)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>