Chapter 1

~Mackenzie's POV~

*months later*

Robbie and I haven't really talked since that day at Starbucks. We've kind of drifted apart. I made some new friends too!

"Kenz!" Jacob, one of my friends, called. I opened the door and saw Jacob, Gabby, Louis, and Ally waiting for me. I smiled at them. Oh yeah Gabby and Louis' 4 month anniversary is today!

"Hey guys." I greeted, opening the door more. They walked in. Guide me

"Are you ready to go?" Ally questioned, looking at herself in the mirror. I glanced at what I was wearing and then what they were wearing. Jacob and Louis were wearing suits and Ally and Gabby were wearing dresses.

"Does it look like I am?" I joked, motioning to what I am wearing. A sweatshirt and leggings. Ally laughed. I went grabbed an orange dress from my closet and went into the bathroom. I shut the door and looked at myself in the mirror. Ew. My hair was messy and my clothes were all wrinkled. Ugh. I took off my clothes and threw on the orange dress. I brushed my hair until I knew I got all the tangles out. I curled my hair and put makeup on. I walked out and everyone looked up at me.

Jacob looked stunned. I slightly smiled at him.

"Ok, now I'm ready." I pointed out, opening the door and walking out. I looked down the hallway and saw Robbie and his little 'posse'. I saw Robbie glance at me and then look back at his friends. Jacob walked out and shut the door behind him. I faced him and looked into his eyes.

"Are they coming?" I asked, pointing and the door. He nodded.

"They are looking for Ally's phone." He answered. I nodded and turned and looked at Robbie and his group. I felt a hand intertwine our fingers. I looked at our hands and then my eyes followed his arm all the way up to Jacob's face. I awkwardly pulled away.

"Um....let's go see if they found it." I say, walking past him. I opened the door and walked in.

"Did you find Ally's phone yet?" I ask, louder than I wanted to. They look up at me. Ally looked into her purse.

"Oh yeah, here it is." She said, pulling out the phone. I raised an eyebrow.

"We're you even really looking for it? Oh and sorry Ally but you need to work on your acting." I pointed out, laughing a bit. Ally sighed.

"No, we need to talk to you so shut the door." Ally pointed a finger at the door. I quickly shut it, leaving Jacob all by himself. I walked closer to them

"Look, Jacob really likes you. Like likes you. He told us to act like we were looking for my phone so he could spend a little time with you, alone." She whispered but loud enough so that I could here. We heard a loud bang against the door. We all turn to the direction of the noise. We all run to the door and see Jacob lying on the floor, knocked out, with blood all over his face.

"Jacob!" We kneel down to him. His eyes were shut. We pulled him inside and shut the door. Louis gently put him over his shoulder and walked over to the bed. He put him on the bed and then turned around to face us.

"I'll be right back. Watch him just in case he wakes up." I said, before leaving the room. I heard laughter from Robbie and his friends. I glanced at Robbie and then his hand. There was blood all over it. Jacob's blood. I tensed up and made my way over to Robbie. He looked at me and smirked.

"What the hell is your problem!" I spat, yanking on his arm which made his friends leave. He laughed. "What the hell did he do to you!"

"I have my reasons." He smirked. I slapped him across the face. He held his new wound and than looked at me. Anger filled his face. He slapped me back, making my face fly to the right.

"Bitch." He snarled. I held my face and ran back to my dorm. I heard a faint chuckle from behind me. Gabby opened the door and I ran inside. Tears fell from my stinging my face. Ally ran over to me and grabbed my shoulders.

"What happened? We heard yelling." She asked with her eyes filled with concern. I removed my hand, revealing what Robbie did to me. Her mouth dropped. I looked in the mirror to see and huge bruise with red all around it.

"Who did this?" She questioned, touching my wound softly. I jumped.

"Robbie."