Chapter 6

~Robbie's POV~

Mackenzie looked up at me and then immediately looked back down. I was sitting in front of her and she didn't even bother to say hi.

"Hey." I greeted, attempting to take off my annoying brace. She didn't answer. I finally ripped the brace off of me. "Ow."

"Why are you here?" She asked. I set my brace on the ground next to me and tried to stretch. It didn't turn out good.

"Um well I go to school here-"

"I mean why are you sitting here?" She explained. I looked down at her for a second.

"Um-"

"Get the hell out of my seat." A deep voice said from behind me. I looked up at Louis. I quickly grabbed my brace and went out of the lunch room, fighting the pain. I went to my dorm and sat on my bed. I still had a lot of time before 4th hour.

I want to be friends with Mackenzie again. Like we kinda were when we met. I liked it like that. I thought Mackenzie was different. I thought she didn't mind being messed with. I guess I thought wrong.

I heard a faint knock at the door. I walked over to the door and peaked out of it. Mackenzie was standing right there. I opened it more, still fighting the pain.

"Okay, tell me why you did this to me." She demanded, walking past me. I shut the door and turned to her. She looked up at me. "Tell me why you beat up Jacob and why you broke into my dorm."

"I thought you were different, Mackenzie. I thought you wouldn't care if I messed with you a bit." I told her. I sat down on my bed slowly, hoping the pain wouldn't come back. It did. I stood back up and decided I was just going to stand up.

"Why did you beat up Jacob? How was that messing with me?" She questioned, as a tear brimmed in her eye. I looked at her and then at the ground.

"Jacob and I have a complicated history. It's a long story." I explained. I sighed and looked back up at her. She sat down on my bed and looked up at me.

"We've got time." She said, crossing her legs. I sighed and took a seat because this could take a while. Especially if she starts asking questions. I thought for a moment. Should I really tell her about my history with Jacob?

~Gabby's POV~

I was walking back to our table when I saw Mackenzie and Robbie talking. Louis walked up to him, his face full of anger. Honestly he's a little over protective. Like their just talking.

"Get the hell out of my seat." I heard Louis say. Robbie grabbed his brace and ran out of the lunch room. Mackenzie ran after him. What just happened.

I walked over to the table and sat across from Louis. "Hey." I greeted, holding his hands in mine.

"Hey, Gabs." He replied, glumly. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him.

"What's wrong?" I asked, gently rubbing his hands. He sighed.

"I think Kenz is mad at me for yelling at Robbie. I mean he was sitting in my seat what else was I supposed to do?" He shrugged his shoulders and pulled his hands out of mine. He rested his head on his arms and looked up at me.

"Well, you could've let him sit there until they were done talking." I suggested. He nodded his head and looked over at his lunch. He picked it up and walked over to the trash cans. He tossed his whole lunch in it. He came back and sat in the same position.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked. He looked up at me.

"I'm not really hungry." He answered. I got up and walked over to the seat next to him. I sat down and looked at him.

"Are you not feeling good?" I questioned, resting my head on his shoulder. He sat up a little, causing me to remove my head from his shoulder.

"I'm just fine." He replied, kissing my cheek. I smiled at him as he scooted over a little so he was half on the chair. He patted the half he wasn't on. I sat down on and he put an arm around my waist.

Jacob and Ally came over to the table and sat across from us. Jacob looked at me and I knew exactly what he was going to ask.

"Where Kenz?" He asked. I knew it. I sighed and opened my mouth so I could speak.

"Robbie was talking to her and then he ran out of the lunch room because he was sitting in Louis' seat and she ran after Robbie." I explained. I looked over at Jacob. "I'm sorry, Jacob. I know you really wanted to ask her."

He looked up at me and then back down. "It's fine. I just got all ready and-"

"Why don't you ask her during 6th hour? Don't you have that class with her?" Ally suggested. We all looked at him. He nodded his head and rested his head on his arms.

Ally patted his shoulder and turned back to her lunch. He sighed and got up from his seat. "I'll be in the bathroom." He said, before walking in the direction of the boys bathroom. Louis stood up too.

"I'll be right back too." Louis said, before catching up with Jacob. I scooted over so I was fully on the seat. I looked at Ally who was taking small bites of her food.

"Poor Jacob." I said, sighing. Ally looked up at me and nodded her head.

"Mack told me she didn't like him that way and that when he asked her she was going to let him down easy." Ally stated, pushing her tray of food out in front of her.

"Jacob is going to be crushed." I pointed out. She nodded her head and furrowed her eyebrows. "What are we going to do?" I asked.

"There's nothing we can do. It's Mack's choice not ours. If it was ours it would be a yes. They would look so cute together." She explained. Louis and Jacob came back to the table. Jacob still looking a little glum.

"Hey, Jacob when you ask her please don't get mad at her if she says no. Not saying that she will I just don't want your guys's friendship ruined." Ally said, grabbing her tray and getting up. She tossed her food away and walked back to the table.

"What do you guys think she will say?" He asked, sitting up a little more. I looked at Ally and then back at Jacob.

"Honestly, I don't know." Louis answered. I scooted a little more so that Louis had a little more room. He placed his arm back around my waist.

"What about you guys? What do you think she will say?" He repeated. I looked at Ally, waiting for her to come up with something.

"Um, i don't know it could be anything." She replied, looking at me. I looked back over at Jacob.

"Yeah, you never know with her." I said, laughing a little. A small smile appeared on his face. I'm glad too. I don't like seeing him all sad.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Will Robbie tell Mackenzie his and Jacob's history?

Or will he lie?

I'll hopefully update soon!

Thanks for reading!!!

Get me to 1k please!!

Thanks

Bye

<><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>