Chapter 18

~Mackenzie's POV~

I felt the sun glare on my face and I opened my eyes. I quickly covered them with my hands. I got up and tiredly shut the blinds. I heard a knock on my door and I walked over to it confused. I opened the door and saw Robbie.

He was wearing a blue tee and navy blue jeans. "Good morning sunshine." He said with a smile before he entered my dorm. I shut the door and turned to him. He was now sitting on the edge of my bed with a smile on his face.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked, tiredly.

"I don't know. I just am. So about last night..." He trailed off. I walked over to him and sat down on my bed. "I was just wondering if you knew what happened to my face." He pointed a finger at his bruised and slightly swollen face. "Oh, um. Jacob beat you up." I said, looking at his hand that I have been dying to hold.

Wait hold on did I just think that? Ugh, well it is true I have wanted to hold his hand for a while now. "He did? I got beat up by Jacob? Man, why do I always get beat up?" He asked, with a slight laugh.

"Maybe, because they are jealous of how attractive you are." I said, open minded. "Wait did I just say that out loud?" I questioned, widening my eyes.

"Yep. Thanks babe, I think you're attractive too." He said, laughing. I felt my cheeks heat up and I immediately turned my head away from him. "Hey." He said, turning my head to face him. "I like you." He admitted.

"I like you too." I said, looking into his emerald eyes. He smiled and leaned in. Soon enough our lips crashed together. They moved in sync as the world around us continued on with their lives. It's like we were moving in slow motion. Or as if we were the only ones on the planet. But, shortly the great moment was over.

He pulled away and looked at me. I looked down at his swollen lip and touched it with my fingers. He looked down at my hand and pushed it down gently. He went back to kissing me. I wish this moment would never end. The moment when Robbie and I first kissed.

~Robbie's POV~

This is truly amazing. A kiss from Mackenzie that isn't drunken. It's wonderful to feel her lips on mine. I pulled away and smiled. I turned towards her a little and she did the same. I took her hands in mine and looked at her. "Will you make me the happiest and luckiest guy ever. Will you give me another chance to make things right. To let me hold you and protect you when you're scared. And to let me show you that I'm not so bad. Mackenzie will you be my girlfriend?"

"I-I don't know what to say." She stuttered, shock in her face.

"Just yes or no." I replied, smiling.

"Okay Robbie, I'll be your girlfriend." She said, with a smile. I immediately hugged her and she hugged back. This is amazing. Just amazing. Mackenzie is my girlfriend. I'm going to kick Jacob's ass. Oh and did I mention I'm going to kick Jacob's ass.

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry another short chapter.

Haven't updated in like 5 years.

Oops.

I'll try to update again soon.

Bye my loves👋

___________________________________________________________________