Chapter 3

~Robbie's POV~

I heard a group of people leave Mackenzie's dorm. When I knew they were gone I walked out of my dorm. I look around Mackenzie's door. I couldn't find a spare key. I took my chances and tried to open the door. I pushed the door open. Wow that was easier than I expected. I walked in and shut the door slowly behind me. I looked around and saw some blood on the bed. I'm guessing it was Jacob's.

I found a thing of sticky notes. I pulled one off and wrote: fuck off faggots! I took another and wrote: no one wants you here!

I chuckled at my accomplishment. I stuck the notes on the wall. I dipped my fingers in Jacob's wet blood on the bed. I wrote fuck off in blood. This is what in like to call sweet, sweet revenge. On Jacob of corse. I quickly ran out of the room and shut the door. I went back into mine and flopped on my bed with a grin on my face.

"I can't wait to see their faces when they see it." I whispered to myself. I decided to stay up even though I have classes tomorrow. After 6 hours of fighting the urge to sleep, I heard voices from a group of people. They're back. I hopped out of bed and casually strolled in front of Mackenzie's dorm. Louis glared at me and I quickly walked back into my dorm. I heard little girl screams from the other room. I shut my door and bursted out laughing. I fell to the floor and laughed so hard my head started to pound.

"Who would do this!?" Ally asked, loud enough for me to hear. I laughed harder.

~Louis' POV~

We heard laughter from the dorm next to us. Robbie's dorm. I huffed and stormed out of the dorm. I slammed the door open and saw Robbie on the floor laughing. His face was all red from laughing so hard. His laughter quickly faded as he noticed I was in the room. He stood up and waved his hand.

"Hey Louis. How's my main man?" He walked over to me and put and arm around me. I shoved the boy, who was as small as a mouse to me, to the floor. I kicked him multiple times in the stomach. He groaned in pain as he held his stomach.

"I told you to leave us alone!" I shouted at him. He smiled slightly.

"You told me to stay away from you guys. You never said I couldn't go into her dorm." He stated, chuckling a little. I tightened my jaw and kicked him one more time as hard as I could, in the stomach. He groaned louder this time. I left his dorm and walked back into Mackenzie's.

~Robbie's POV~

When he kicked me the last time I felt something crack. My ribs. He left the room and I laid there waiting for someone to walk by my dorm. I couldn't get up and my phone is on the nightstand next to my bed. Finally, one of my friends, David, past by.

"DAVID!" I shouted, hoping he would hear me. He ran into my room and knelt down to my level.

"What happened-"

"I'll tell you later. Just get me to he nurse now!" He nodded. He grabbed my phone and dialed the nurse's office number.

"Hi, we need help like right now." He spoke into the phone. He stopped speaking for a couple minutes. "Ok I'll bring him down there."

He hung up the phone and walked over to me again. He grabbed my arm and up it over his shoulder. Which would help me walk. I clenched my jaw at the pain I'm feeling right now. We finally made it to the nurse's office and two men helped me into the room. They set me down on the bed and one left the room.

"The nurse will see you in a couple minutes." He said. I nodded my head before he walked out. After 8 minutes of waiting, the doctor finally came in.

"Ok so what brings you here today?" The nurse, asked getting some supplies.

"I think my ribs are broken." I answered, looking at her. She nodded her head and pulled out something large.

"Ok this is going to check for broken bones. So I need you to sit up." She moved it closer to my bed ad I sat up. I groaned in pain when I sat up. She put the thing in front of my body and turned it on. She looked at it and then looked back up at me.

"You have 3 broken ribs." She pointed out.