Chapter 16

~Mackenzie's POV~

"So, where are we going?" I asked, turning to Robbie. His eyes remained on the road. "How about we have Julian decide." Robbie suggested with his eyes still on the road. I turned and looked at Julian. His eyes were still red and puffy, he had tear stains on his cheeks, and his dark brown hair was a little messy.

Julian looked up from his hands. "Actually, I'm really not that hungry." Julian confessed, looking back down at his hands. I placed my hand over his hands. He looked up at me. I gave him a light smile.

I pulled away and faced the windshield again. "Just take us back to the school. I'm not really hungry either." I told Robbie. He slightly nodded his head.

The car ride was dead silent for he rest of the way. Robbie parked the car in the parking lot. He unlocked the doors and opened his door. Julian and I did the same. We walked into the school. It was quiet but, you could hear a few voices. I looked over at Julian who was looking around the school.

"Hey, do you know what your dorm number is?" I questioned, still looking at Julian. He looked up and nodded his head. I nodded and continued walking towards my dorm. When I got there, Julian past Robbie and I. I watched him disappear down the hall.

I crammed my key into the keyhole and opened the door. I shut it behind me and looked around the silent room. I tossed my keys on the nightstand that sat next to my bed. I sat on the edge of the large bed and laid back. I stared at the ceiling until I heard a faint knock at my door. I quickly sat up and walked over to the door.

I opened it and saw Julian standing there. He straightened his back and looked at me. "Hey, can u show me around now? It's okay if you can't." He asked, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. "Um of corse. I'll be out in a minute." I shut the door and grabbed my keys. I looked around for my phone and I just couldn't find it.

I checked my pockets and found nothing. Then, I remembered something. Shit. My phone is at Julian's house. I calmed myself down and walked back to the door. I heard faint voices and laughter behind the heavy duty door. I opened it and saw Robbie and Julian laughing.

"Oh, hey." Robbie greeted, still laughing a bit. I saw a big smile on Julian face which made me smile. I'm glad to see him happy. I'm also glad to see Robbie being so supportive and kind to him. "We don't really have to deal with this now but, my phone is at your house, Julian and I think Robbie's might be too." I pointed out, shutting my door behind me and locking it.

Robbie checked his pockets. "Shit." He said, noticing his phone was gone. "Don't worry guys. I grabbed the phones before we left." Julian said, pulling out the phones. I grabbed mine and Robbie did the same. I shoved it in my pocket.

"Alright, let's give you that tour." I said, walking in front of them. Julian and Robbie talked and laughed the whole trip around the school. I, on the other hand, stayed silent. "Thanks for showing me around." Julian thanked. I smiled and nodded my head. I unlocked my dorm and and noticed something on the door.

I flyer was taped to the door. Before opening my door, I ripped it off and pulled it closer to me. I opened my door and shut it behind me. I put my keys back on the nightstand and looked down at the pink flyer. The flyer was for a party. Jacob's birthday party that is.

"Well, I'm definitely not going." I whispered to myself, tossing the flyer on my nightstand. I flopped down on my bed and crossed my legs. I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. I set it back down, not caring what the hell was on.

I just sat there, watching some random tv show. It was actually interesting. Only a little bit though. Suddenly, my dorm door swung open. My head jolted towards the door and there stood Robbie with the pink flyer in his hand.

"Are you going to the party?" He asked, looking up from the pink paper. I shook my head. "Why not?" He questioned, shutting my door. I sighed.

"You know why." I told him. He walked over to me, glancing at the tv.

"Oh c'mon. It'll be fun. We'll bring Julian." Robbie said, nudging my shoulder a little. I looked up at him and rolled my eyes. "Cause all that boy needs is a place to get drunk." I said sarcastically. Robbie groaned.

"Pleeeeasee." He begged. I didn't answer. "Pllleeeaaasssee." He begged louder. I sighed. "Okay, okay. Geez, you're like a five year old." I teased, playfully pushing his shoulder back. He walked over to the door and opened it. He walked out and I followed close behind him. I shut my door and followed Robbie to Julian's dorm.

He knocked on the door, still holding the pink flyer. Julian's door still had the flyer taped to his door. Julian opened it and slightly smiled at us. "Let's go." Robbie said, yanking Julian out of his dorm. Julian shut the door and walked with us. We walked through the slightly loud hallways.

We finally made it to Robbie's red car. Julian took the passenger seat and Robbie took the drivers seat. I sat in the back of his car. Once again, Julian and Robbie talked and laughed while, I stayed quiet the whole ride. He parked at a place with music that is booming so loud you can hear it on the outside of the building. We got out us his red car and approached the building.

We walked in the loud place and instantly I was alone. Julian and Robbie left me by the entrance. I sighed and made my way through the dancing people. I found the kitchen and I decided to go in there. Luckily, there was no one in there. I sat down at the small table and looked around the small room.

There were bottles of wine and cans of beer all over the place. I got tempted so I got up and grabbed a red plastic cup. I poured some wine in it and sat back down at the table. I took a sip of it and I felt the adrenalin rush.

I eventually finished that and poured some more in my cup. I have had 4 full cups and I feel a little tipsy. I'm on my 5th and I can't walk straight. I hung onto the wall so that wouldn't fall. I made my way back to the seat.

The door opened and there was Robbie. He was walking straight and looked perfectly fine. "There you are." He said, walking over to me. I gulped down the rest of my drink that was in my cup. "I have been looking all over for you."

"Yeah, well here I am." I said, giggling.

~Robbie's POV~

"Yeah, well here I am." She said, giggling. I looked at her funny. I grabbed her empty cup and looked inside. I saw red wine droplets in it. "How many of these did you drink?" I asked, looking at her. The bottle of wine was in her hand. "I dunno. Only like 5 or 6." She said, drinking from the bottle. I snatched the bottle from her hands.

"You're drunk." I pointed out, tightening my grip on the bottle. "Hey, give me that back." She demanded, furrowing her eyebrows. I shook my head. She sighed.

The room stayed quiet for a while. I decided to sit at the small table with her. I grabbed a chair and sat with her. "Robbie." She called, giggling a little. "What?" I asked.

"I want you." She said. I widened my eyes. She's drunk. She doesn't know what she's saying. She doesn't want me. She stood up and walked over to me. Her lips crashed into mine. I was shocked but, instantly I kissed back.