First Kiss

(A/N So Cody and Maxx haven't gotten their first kiss yet. Let's change that, shall we? ;) They're going to be short and sweet and cute!)

Cody Carson:

"I'm going to miss you Y/N." I sniffed as I helped Cody put the last of his suitcases into a beat up van that said LA or BUST! on it. He was rather glassy-eyed and I felt my heart crack a little more. I didn't want him to be sad; I wanted him to be excited for this fantastic journey he was about to embark on.

"I'm going to miss you too Cody." I gave him a stiff hug, trying to bite back my own tears. "Remember to call me everyday, ok? I'll be there as soon as I can, I promise!"

"I know." His voice wavered and a tear spilled out. We hugged tighter and I knew it was now or never.

As we pulled away, I latched onto his collar and smashed my lips onto his. I squeezed my eyes tight as I could feel his eyes widen in surprise. I pressed harder until he willed himself into the kiss and wrapped his arms protectively around my waist.

When we finally had to break for air, I felt like something was off. Turning to the left ever so slightly, I gasped. There was Zach, Dan, and Maxx, phones out, camera's clicking. When Cody finally noticed, you could feel the rage radiating off of him.

"You. Are. So. DEAD!" He screamed and started chasing them.

I laughed so hard, I almost keeled over. I was going to miss Cody and the guys goofing off and just being with them. But most of all, I was going to miss that kiss.

Maxx Danziger:

"Are you ready for this?" Maxx asked and I squealed, bouncing up and down in my seat. "I'm going to take that as a yes."

"I'm just REALLY excited! God Maxx, why do you have to spoil my fun like that?" I asked sarcastically. "But really, I can't believe I'm moving to LA! I feel like Penny from The Big Bang Theory."

He laughed at my reference and joined in. "Yeah, it's kinda like that, except we're going to be pop stars not movie stars."

"Right, right." I sighed and started to think. You know, we hadn't had our first kiss yet. Why is that? Was I scared? No, I was all for it. Was he? I don't know. I guess I just never thought about kissing him before. Huh.

I glanced over at him and noticed he was staring out the window. So I decide to test my idea. I leaned over and gave him a swift peck on the lips and returned to staring out my own window. He looked at me, wide-eyed with shock and then did something equally as shocking. He leaned in, cupped my face and kissed me, long and slow.

When we pulled away, he smiled and said, "Next time, don't waste my time with tiny kisses. Do it right please." I blushed and gave a nervous laugh, making a mental note of that.