Rainy Day

Cody Carson:

A loud BOOM reverberated through the room. I looked up from my book, shrugged, and dived into the amazing story by my favorite author. I heard Cody chuckle and I looked over at him.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He mumbled, still grinning like an idiot.

"What?" I asked again, more skeptical.

He looked at me, faking a hurt expression. "Nothing!"

"Mmhmm." I turned back to my novel and tried to read, but he kept giggling to himself. Frustrated, I sighed and slammed my book onto the table. He flinched and I glared at him. "For the love of Fall Out Boy, what?" I practically shouted.

"It's just, you gotta read this." He sheepishly passed over the magazine he was reading.

I could see why he was laughing. He was reading through interviews and some of them were HILARIOUS! I started laughing and he scooched closer to me so we could read and laugh at them together.

Another loud thunder rolled through, knocking out the power, but we didn't care. These were too funny to stop reading. Needless to say, the next day we had to deal with a flooded basement.

I blame karma.

Maxx Danziger:

"C'MON MAXXIE!" I was sliding on my rainboots as I waited for my stubborn boyfriend to hurry up.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." He growled, coming down the stairs with his waterproof camera and tripod. I smiled at him and he kissed my lips softly. "Ready?"

"Let's go!" I squealed and we went out into the pouring rain.

As I danced around and struck a few poses, Maxx took pictures of anything and everything. However, it seems I was his favorite subject to capture. He'd laugh and tell me stupid jokes to get me to laugh so he could take a quick shot of me smiling. I had to admit, I was having the time of my life.

After what felt like a thousand photos later, Maxx started to pack up and head inside. As he set his camera on the kitchen table, I grabbed his hand and dragged him back outside. Clicking open my iPod and picking a Set It Off song (A/n I wonder why???), I pulled him into the rain and we started dancing. He laughed and we danced for at least ten songs.

When we were tired and soaked to the bone we went back in and started to dry off. We changed into dry, comfy clothes and I towel dried my hair.

After that, we went back downstairs and started to skim through the photos. We selected at least five to sell and ten to put on our online photo album we made for the fans. Once we were done, we sat on the couch, cuddle under a heavy blanket, and just talked.

It was a perfect rainy day.

Zach DeWall:

"I'm going to win." I mumbled.

"No you're not." Zach hissed in my ear.

"Say it don't spray it DeWall." I growled rubbing my ear against my shoulder.

"Still, I'm going to win." He whispered.

"I WIN!" I shrieked and started dancing around like a crazy person.

He rolled his eyes. "You cheated. Yours joined up with that bigger raindrop and fell faster. Therefore you cheated."

I stopped dancing, but kept smiling. "You are such a sore loser!"

He sat back, crossed his arms over his chest and pouted. "I am not!"

I laughed. "You SO are!"

"AM NOT!" He shouted.

I continued to laugh before saying, "Ok, ok. I know how to settle this."

"Oh yeah? How?" He gave me a skeptical look as his eyebrow perked up slightly.

"Rematch."

Dan Clermont:

"RAIN? Ugh and we have Wentz's party tonight." I groaned, flopping down onto the couch and pouting.

Dan kissed the top of my head and chuckled to himself. "You're such a baby."

I stuck my tongue out at him. "And you're a jerk!"

"Well what do you want to do?" He asked.

I thought for a moment. What was there to do on a rainy day? After scratching a few ideas, I came up with a plan. "Netflix. Netflix and hot chocolate."

He snapped. "Sounds perfect. Change into pajamas while I get the hot chocolate ready." He jumped up and I raced into our bedroom.

After changing into a sweatshirt and fuzzy pants and socks and slid back into the living room. As I pulled up our favorite movie, Dan placed a large mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows in front of me. I smiled and took a sip. I started to choke on how hot it was.

"Be careful, it just came out of the microwave." He winked and I shoved him. "HEY! Careful! I don't want to spill mine!"

"You should. You made me burn half of my tastebuds off." I whined.

"Whatever, just start the movie." He sighed and I pressed play.