How He Takes the Break Up

(A/N This is going to be heavy, so proceed with caution. I believe Cody's is the worst so do be careful. As soon as I get back from vacation I WILL make everything alright.)

Cody Carson:

I sighed, pushing away my computer. I messed up and it was SO bad. There was no coming back from this one. Even the blonde girl I was seeing at the time had told everyone at the bar and on social media, so my reputation was pretty much ruined.

I started to rub my temples and sighed again. Ever since the, incident, which was two weeks ago, my anxiety has been acting up more than usual and it was taking a toll on my physical and mental frame of mind. I had to take more sick days and was sleeping more to escape the never ending horrors in my head. It was getting to be too much for me.

I lied down and closed my eyes. I felt so alone right now. I felt like I wasn't going to bounce back from this one. H*ck, I was missing Y/n's graduation RIGHT NOW! She probably had just walked across the stage and received her diploma in, oh God, I can't even remember! I felt like such a failure! What kind of boyfriend, or well ex-boyfriend, doesn't remember what his significant other is majoring in?

This was it. My last shot at finding the love of my life and I blew. I BLEW IT ON SOME ONE NIGHT STAND! I can't believe I was dumb enough to do such a thing! She didn't deserve any of it. She deserved a REAL Prince Charming, not some Clarinet-playing freak. It was all over now and she was probably with some other guy.

I sighed before sitting up, forcing a smile onto my face. I knew what I had to do. I was going to throw my entire heart, mind, and soul; my very being, into my career. If I couldn't have love, I was going to make 100% sure music would never leave me.

Maxx Danziger:

"No Pistol, I'm totally justified here!" I almost shouted at my daughter, as she flicked her tail lazily. She gave me a look like I was speaking in Portuguese. Sure it had been a week and a half since the incident, but I was still infuriated.

"Don't give me that look. We both know she totally did it. I knew she didn't like those pictures of her I took, but I did! So, I had a right to sell them to my fans." I explained and she turned away from me.

"What? You think I should've told her about my idea of selling them before I put them on the market?" After saying that out loud, I realized how stupid I sounded. I should've told her, but I thought she would be so happy to see everyone loving those pictures of her and us. But I quickly remembered the real reason why I was so mad. "So maybe you're right. But that doesn't mean she needs to destroy all those photos!"

Pistol stood up and stretched. After that, she softly padded out of my room, making my fury grow. "HEY! GET BACK HERE! Don't walk away when I'm trying to argue with you!"

I followed her to Dan's room and into his closet. My eyes widened with shock. In the corner, Pistol was ripping up one thousand photos to shreds. After staring at her for a few moments, wide eyed, I picked her up and placed her outside. I grabbed the pictures and threw them away.

After that, I took my phone and locked my bedroom door. I had a girlfriend to get back.

Zach DeWall:

Was I upset that Y/n left? Not at all! I was glad someone as sweet as her left. If anything she was too sweet for me.

Yeah, she was just holding me back. I didn't even care that she was graduating in three days. I could go to a bar and flirt till the morning rays shone bright. I didn't need some ball and chain weighing me down. Tonight was the first night of my newfound bachelorhood and I was going to make it count. I planned to hit a bar or two before clubbing until I couldn't stand up.

I was about to start getting ready, when I decided to watch one more episode of (f/s). After awhile, I checked the clock. I was surprised to see that it was 12:30 in the morning. I had watched at least half a season by now.

What was I doing? I was supposed to be out and about, grinding up against some complete stranger. Instead I was inside doing nothing but watching TV. Something I would've done with Y/n when I visited.

I shook my head. I was NOT supposed to be thinking about her. I didn't needed to be reminded of her, well, perfectness. She didn't matter anymore. She was just another girl in a sea of ex's. I sighed. Right, just another girl. Sure.

Dan Clermont:

To say I was hurting was an understatement. I can't even remember what sunlight looked like. I just stared at her cell phone and tried to use telekinesis to get her to call her old number, or at least mine.

I knew the band was worried about me, but I didn't care. I only cared about Y/n and I knew she needed me. She needed me NOW, after waiting two and half weeks. Who knows what she's going through? I couldn't bear the thought of her suffering.

I threw off the covers and was surprised to see Maxx, Zach, and Cody staring at me. I was about to say something when Zach spoke up. "Dan, we're worried about you."

"Yeah, you've been really out of it since Y/n left." Cody added.

"Of course I'm out of it! You would be too if you're girlfriend was taken away from you by her psychopathic parents." I snapped before throwing the covers back over my head. They just didn't understand.

"Her parents took her away?" Maxx reiterated.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"You know, we could press charges and file a lawsuit." Cody replied.

I flipped the covers off again. "Really?" He nodded. "Then let's go!" And we went down to the courthouse to discuss our options.