You Get Back Together!

(A/N I couldn't wait! So here is your after vacation [even though I haven't gone on it yet.] chapter update. By the way I think these are best enjoyed with this song: 

Cody Carson:

"Congratulations Y/n!"

"Yeah, you deserved it!"

"Hope you get the job you always wanted!"

It was day after the graduation at my graduation party, and sweet gestures and kind words were swirling around me so fast, that I felt like I was in a tornado. It was taking everything in my power to keep me from going crazy. After what felt like an hour, but was really only fifteen minutes, I finally could escape the crowd and head home.

And by home, I meant LA. I couldn't do it. I could put what Cody did to me behind me after I got that phone call from Zach last night.

"Hello?"

"Y/n? It's Zach. You gotta come to LA as soon as possible."

"Why? Is everything ok?"

"Is everything ok? Of course everything is okay! Why else would I be calling you at one in the morning in the backyard? NO, it's not okay!"

"Ok, sorry! What's wrong?"

"It's Cody. He's been getting too obsessed with the band."

"And I'm supposed to be worried? I'm sure you guys can manage-"

"His panic attacks are getting worse."

"Worse? But he hasn't had one in like forever! Are you saying they came back?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying! You gotta come now!"

"Alright, but I have a graduation party tomorrow. I'll leave as soon as it's done."

"You better hurry. I'm not sure he can hold on much longer."

"Yes he can. I know him. He'll be okay."

"Whatever you say."

I reached their house in a few hours and I bolted out of my car. I slammed my fist into the door and was quickly dragged inside by Dan. "Perfect timing." He mumbled.

"Where is he?" I said, trying to bite back the tears.

"Upstairs, having another panic attack." Maxx replied and shoved me upstairs and into his pitch black room.

I took a tentative step forward and almost face planted into clothes. "Crap Cody!"

"Y/n? Y/N! HELP! I CAN'T BREATHE!" I heard the sound of a heavy thud and Cody scrambling towards my shadow. He must've fallen out of bed.

I scooped him into my arms and ran my fingers through his hair. "Shh. Cody, it's going to be ok. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere."

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it I swear! Please forgive me, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry." He cried into my chest and I put a finger on his lips to silence him. He looked up at me with what I could assume were the saddest eyes in the world.

"Shh. I already forgave you. Just sleep and everything will be okay when you awake, ok?" I assured him.

He nodded and I softly cried to his steady breathing. I kissed his forehead and mumbled in his hair, "I will never let your demons hurt you again my Hero."