FANFICTION?!

NEW A/N When you're so tired you forget to title the chapter...

A/n So I am a vain and proud child. I mention this story in all of them. I also mention Opposites Attract by a good friend on Quotev ( @.Izzy2003 ). You should read it, if you like Carziger that is. But I hope you like it!

Cody Carson:

"Hey Y/n?" Cody drawled, coming into the room.

I looked at him over my computer, one eyebrow perked up. "Yes?"

"What's fanfiction?"

I choked on my coffee/tea/whatever. "WhAt?" I sputtered.

He shrugged. "Well, you see, I've heard of it before, but I'm not sure I grasp the concept."

"Why do you wanna know?" I asked, afraid.

"I found this story on this website called Wattpad that mentions the band. I started reading it and it was really weird." He explained.

"Show me." Was all I could say. He handed me his tablet and I saw he was reading a story called Set It Off Scenarios by Vertiline. I read a few and had to admit, they were pretty good. "Wow." I breathed before shaking my head. "I mean what do you think of these?"

"Honestly, kind of creepy. Do our fans really think about us like that?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Some actually do. I mean, you should seem some of those Carziger stories. Those are really freaky." I instantly regretted saying that.

"WHAT?! You read fanfiction!" He screeched.

I gave a weak smile. "Hey, some of them are pretty good. Also, I'm complete trash so I read a lot of fanfiction about my favorite books and movies."

"Show me a Carziger one. I wanna see how creepy these get." He sounded deadly serious.

"Are you sure?" I questioned, uneasy. "Because I've read some of Vertiline's work before and I think there's one that's more your speed."

"No, I wanna read one that's not so tame." He nodded with determination.

I gulped. "Ok, but don't say I didn't warn you." I typed up a title of one and handed the tablet to him. He beamed at me and left my office. I sat back in my chair and put my face in my hands.

Not even two minutes later, he came bursting back into the office and tossed the tablet to me. "Burn it. Smash it. I don't care, just kill it with fire. I never want to read fanfiction ever again."

I couldn't help but laugh. "But hero! There are some good ones out there! Don't you want to read a Zaxx story with me?" I batted my eyes at him.

He paused, staring at me as I typed up the title of my favorite one. He then held out his hand. "Show me."

Maxx Danziger:

"That," Maxx started. "Was so good! I wanna read another one!"

I chuckled. "Ok, which one? Eternally Yours or Emo Trinity Memes Part Four?" I questioned.

"Memes!" He squealed like a child. "Memes. Memes. Memes."

"Ok, ok, I get the message!" I opened the book and we instantly started laughing at how absurd and accurate they were.

A few chapters in, Maxx spoke up. "Hey, sweetie, do you think they make fanfiction about us and the band?"