Love Letters From You

A/N So they're still on tour, however, it seems like THEY have mail! Oh and I messed up on Maxx's in the other chapter so...

Cody Carson:

Dear Freak Show,

Aww! Thank you so much for the kind letter! I was so moved, I decided to write my own letter to you. I hope you like it, for I'm not too good with words.

Carson, I love you more than words can express. I think you're one of the funniest guys I've ever met and I love when you constantly tease and joke with me. I feel all of your love for me in each hug and kiss and I thank my lucky stars that I'm the girl on the receiving end of those hugs and kisses. You mean more to me than you could ever know. I hope you don't go away ever; I'd miss you too much, just like I do now.

I hope you liked it. Sorry it was short; again, not good with words. But I meant every word of it.

I love you Hero,

Y/F/N

Maxx Danziger:

Dear Maxxie,

Your letter was so sincere and heartfelt! Thank you very much for your sweet, heartstring-tugging letter. I hope you like mine too!

You are so funny which is my favorite trait of yours, unless you count your talent with drums. You also love my cooking, which makes me feel proud in a way. I love how you like my special trivia gift and I'm glad you don't mind cheating from time to time. To time to time to time to time.

Anyways! I could never replace you either! You mean too much to me for me to ever do that to you! I love you with my entire heart, mind, and soul, and giving you up would mean giving up just that: my heart, mind, and soul.

I love you so very very much my Maxie.

Faithfully your Sweetie,

Y/F/N

Zach DeWall:

Dear Hotstuff,

Listen up! I'm not good at this mushy-gushy, sappy romance crap, but here goes nothing. I love you. I know; I say that every day, but it's true. You're making this fearless and tough human being go soft and sincere. And I both hate and love you for that. I hate that you can easily make me turn sweet when I want to be sour. And yet it makes me feel so good that you can do that. So this is more like a sarcastic yet sincere thank you. Ugh, I keep messing this up.

Look, I love you, and nothing in this world is going to make me change my mind. You are too valuable and important in my life to give your love up. So, since this letter is pretty bad, I'm going to end it with: don't change. Because you are the best boyfriend ever and if you change, I don't know what I would do!

Forever in my heart and mind,

Y/F/N

Dan Clermont:

Danny,

Hey my Charming and Sexy Danny! I adored your letter and your idea of travelling around the world with you was just perfect! Your letter made me smile bigger than I ever thought possible! I love you so much! Thank you so much for being my perfect, charming boyfriend!

I can't wait to see you again! Hurley misses you and so do I. I'm counting the seconds till our next conversation and the days until I can hug and kiss you again. So as soon as you get this, call me and tell me when you are coming home! I need to give you the biggest hug I've ever gave a human being! I love you from the edge of the universe and back my Charming, Sexy boyfriend!

Your Lovely, Baby Girl, Flower

Y/F/N