Zach DeWall's Song: It's Raining Men

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jeanette asked and I laughed.

"Of course! It'll be fun! It'll be just like the good old days." Even though Jeanette got a degree in journalism, she managed to get a lease on a children's theater. Despite what her parents might say, Jeanette always had a love for theater and dreamed about becoming a Broadway actress when she was younger.

"Alright." Her voice was shaking. Even though she wanted to be an actress that still didn't mean she didn't had stage fright.

I touched her arm and gave her an encouraging smile. "You'll be fine. I promise. And besides, only twenty or so people are going to be there. How bad could that be?"

"VERY, VERY, VERY BAD!" Jeanette squealed as she let the curtain fall back in place. "I think YOUR boyfriend might have leaked the event all over social media!" She cupped her hand over her mouth, trying not to vomit.

I peaked through the curtain and sweatdropped. The place was PACKED! They were still filing people in and it was standing room only. I started to panic but remembered Jeanie. I shook myself off and smiled. "So? We'll be fine! I believe in you! Also I can ask Harry the lights guy to turn the lights up a bit so we don't see them well."

She sniffed. "Really?" I nodded and she gave me a spine-crushing hug. "Oh thank you Y/N!"

I smiled and hugged back. "No problem. Now c'mon! We're on!"

Hi! Hi! We're your Weather Girls. Ah-huh.

And have we got news for you! You better listen!

Get ready, all you lonely girls,

and leave those umbrellas at home! Alright!

Jeanette and I were throwing a mini "concert" for the town as the grand opening of the theater. She had picked a few songs for the two of us to perform and our opening number was our favorite song from high school. This is one of the reason's why we weren't popular. Also because we were very antisocial, but that's not the point.

We were both wearing similar outfits for the nature of this song. Jeanette was wearing a magenta raincoat with big white spots. It cuffed at her elbows in a ¾ sleeve. She wore magenta leggings and magenta and white rain boots. I was wearing the same thing except instead of magenta it was (f/c). I had to admit, we looked insanely girly.

Humidity's rising, Barometer's getting low

According to all sources, the street's the place to go

Cause tonight for the first time

Just about half-past ten

For the first time in history

It's gonna start raining men.

I smirked. I couldn't believe she got roped into lip-synching to this song! Jeanette must have paid her a fortune!

I kept my phone low, as I continued to film the performance. This was perfect blackmail material and I wasn't going to waste it! I kept a dark chuckle to myself. At least she was cute and she really owned the stage. Poor Jeanette seemed stiff and scared, yet she kept at it.