He (Tries) to Make a Move!

A/N This chapter IMPLIES things. If you are not comfortable with that, I would not read this chapter. There is not smut however. I made sure of that.

Cody Carson:

It was a lazy Sunday morning and I really did not want to get out of bed today. I buried my face into my pillow I was clinging onto and felt Cody's arm around me tighten around my body. I smiled and cuddled into his embrace.

He sat up a bit so he could kiss my cheek. He kept kissing my cheek, until he started to travel down to my jawbone, then my neck, until he hit the base of my neck where he started to whisper into my skin as he kissed me.

"You're so beautiful." Kiss. "I love you so much." Kiss. "You are so perfect." Kiss. "I love you." Kiss.

I giggled and he chuckled against my skin, making me laugh more. I then felt him go lower and that's when I shot up, accidentally hitting him in the nose.

"CODY!" I shrieked and saw him holding his nose. "Oh my God are you bleeding?" I asked, concerned.

"Ah." He pulled his hands away for a brief second before saying, "No, it just hurts like h*ck."

"Oh good." I took my pillow and smacked him.

"Ah! Babe! What was that for?" He growled, staring at me.

I pointed a threatening finger at him. "I know what you're up to and it's not going to work. Got it?"

"D*rn." He said in a small voice.

I rolled my eyes. "You're right d*rn. Now I'm going to get dressed in the bathroom this time. Also you owe me BIG TIME Clarinet." I grabbed some clothes and headed into the bathroom, letting it slam slightly.

Maxx Danziger:

Being a PA is NOT easy! If anyone out there says it is, their filthy liars! After running around all day, I really wanted to take a nice, relaxing shower and then binge Netflix all night. So when, I got home, that was what I did. I trudged up the steps and into the bathroom.

As soon as the water was warm enough for my liking, I got in and let the heat seep into my aching joints. I sighed, feeling more relaxed as time went on. After soaking for a bit, I got some shampoo and started to do my hair. While I was lathering up my hair, I heard the bathroom door open. I thought I locked that.

"Hey Sweetie." I heard Maxx say and something hit the floor. I kept a silent giggle to myself.

"Don't even think about it Danziger." I said, smiling.

"Aw c'mon Darling, please?!" He begged.

I shook my head even though he couldn't see it. "No way! I've been waiting all day to have a hot shower on my OWN! Now get out of here and set up Netflix for me."

"You're mean." He pouted and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey! I was the one who waited on the band hand and foot all day everyday! The least you could is let me shower in peace and get Netflix ready for me." I hissed, letting the water wash the suds out of my hair.

"Fine!" I heard some movement before the bathroom door closed.

I smiled and continued to wash myself before turning the water off and stepping out. I noticed that Maxx left a towel out for me and my hair. I smiled and made a mental note to bake him cookies tomorrow. He deserved it.

Zach DeWall:

Zach and I were cuddled up on the couch watching movies when I noticed we ran out of snacks. I started to get up, but Zach latched onto my arm and gave me puppy dog eyes.

I gave him a sweet smile. "Zach, I'm hungry. I'm just going into the kitchen to get some snacks."

He continued to give me those eyes. He even started whining like a puppy. "But Angel!" He whined.

"But Zach! You don't want to deprive your girlfriend of food now do you?" I asked, giving him my own version of puppy dog eyes.

"Well, no, but I don't want you to leave me either." He pouted like a two year old.

I tried to move, but he wouldn't let go. "Zach, please let me go. I'm starving."

"No don't go." He hugged my arm.

I rolled my eyes. "I gotta go." I kissed him on the lips, making him let go of my arm. "And don't wait up for me." (A/N Panic! references.)

Dan Clermont:

I could have gone to the party, but I've been having some dizzy spells recently, so I decided to stay home. It took a lot of convincing, but I got Dan to go out without me. I mean, it was a celebration for Waterparks Made in America Tour. They were friends and he needed to go.

It was late; going on two in the morning. I was having a hard time staying up. I was about to head to bed when I heard the door open. I turned to see a drunk Dan stumbling into the foyer.

"You didn't drive did you?" I asked, slightly worried.

He giggled and shook his head. "Maxxie Maxx did."

I nodded. "Good. Now c'mon, it's past your bedtime."

He sauntered up to me and hooked his index fingers into my belt loops of my jeans, yanking me close. I stumbled, feeling dizziness start to take over, but I fought it off. "You're a very pretty Flower, aren't you?"

I chuckled. "I know what you're doing and it's not going to work. You're drunk and I'm dizzy."

He forcefully kissed me to shut up. My eyes widened and I turned to throw him forcefully against the couch. "Guess who's sleeping here until all that alcohol has left your system." I then marched upstairs and locked the door.

When I woke up, I smirked when I saw him snoring on the couch. I kissed his forehead and went to make breakfast.