Truth or Dare!

A/N sorry it's so late and short! My hands have been cramping up faster so I'm trying to take it easier for the time being.

Cody Carson:

"Ok Cody." I rubbed my hands together. "Truth or dare?"

He pretended to think before grinning evilly. "Dare!"

I laughed, "Oh do I have a good one for you! I dare you to let me wax your legs."

I giggled as his eyes bulged out of his sockets. "WHAT? NEVER! NEW DARE! NEW DARE!"

I scoffed. "Ok, fine. I dare you to let me wax your legs AND arms." I rolled on the floor from laughing so hard.

"WHAT? THAT'S THE SAME DARE!" He whined.

"No it's not!" I argued still laughing. "I never said arms in the first dare. SO it totally counts."

He growwled. "FINE! Will go with the first one."

"Awesome." I pecked him on the lips, making him blush. I got up and grabbed the heavy duty duct-tape. I smirked at his frightened expression.

"This isn't going to hurt, is it?" He gulped.

I chuckled. "This will only hurt." I paused for effect. "A lot." I tore a strip and pressed it against his leg. "Ready?" One of my eyebrows perked up a bit.

He shook his head, scared. "Let's not do this. It's a stupid kids game anyway. I can't believe you talked me into this anyways."

I glared at him. "You were the one who suggested it."

"You didn't have to say yes." He objected.

"Just for that." I yanked on the duct-tape hard. He screeched. "Aww poor baby." I commented in a baby voice. I patted his cheek for an extra measure.

He glared daggers at me. "Have I ever told you I hated you?"

I kissed him on the lips. I pulled away to say. "You love me."

I saw he became a deep shade of scarlet before saying, "Y-yeah, I do."

"Good, because we're not done." He groaned and I laughed my maniacal laugh. Tonight was going to be so fun.

Maxx Danziger:

"Truth or dare darling?" Maxx asked.

"Truth." I mumbled.

"Ok..." He paused, trying to think of a good question. "What is the most expensive thing you've stolen?"

I gave him a weird look. "What kind of question is that?"

He shrugged. "First thing that came to mind to be honest."

"Ok... Promise you won't laugh?" I asked, biting my nails.

He crossed his heart and held up his right hand. "I solemnly swear I will not laugh."

"I once stole a kitten from a pet store. Kept her till she past away from natural causes twelve years later." I explained, blushing slightly.

His jaw dropped. "Really?"

I nodded. "Yep. I was fifteen and I was coincidentally playing a game of truth or dare. However I was um, drunk."

"You? Drinking under age? I find that hard to believe." He leaned back, shock sprawled across his face.

I nodded. "It was a prank. Someone thought it would be awesome to spike everyone's drink. I would've returned her, but I didn't have the heart. She was a good kitty."

"What was her name?" He asked.

I smiled. "You can only ask one question per round."

"Eh, bu, y-" He tried to protest before giving a frustrated sigh. "Hurry up and ask me so I can learn the name of this cat. Never thought I'd have to say that."

I laughed. "Okay. Truth or dare?"

Zach DeWall:

"Zach truth or dare?" I asked, smiling.

"Truth." He responded.

"WEAK! YOU'RE WEAK DEWALL!" I called, laughing a little bit.

"Ok fine. Want me to change it? Ok, dare." He smirked.

"No no! No backing out! You picked Truth and so I'm gonna ask you a question." I tapped my chin. "What is the meanest thing you've done to someone who didn't deserve it?"

"Psh, easy." He scoffed. "I broke up with you."

"Aww Zachaboy!" I enveloped him into a hug. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said as I pulled away. "Now truth or dare?"

"Dare!" I smiled.

He gave me an evil grin. "I dare you to lick the bathroom floor."

I made a face. "Ew! Zach!"

"That or I post a video of you trying to hook up with Maxx." He challenged.

"NO!" I groaned. "You are so evil. It appears the student has surpassed the master. I applaud you good sir."

"As you said, I learned from the best. Now get going!" He laughed.

"You're going to regret this DeWall." I mumbled.

Dan Clermont:

"Truth or dare?" Dan asked me randomly one day.

I chuckled. "Alright. Truth."

"Ok. Is it true that you stole the last one?" He questioned seriously.

I laughed. "Oh so THAT'S what this is about, ok." I shook my head. "Yes, I did. And I don't regret it for a second!"

"I KNEW IT!" He shouted.

"Aww, don't get salty mister. I was having a bad day and needed a pick-me-up, ok?" I explained.

He stared at me for a few seconds before giving a loud sigh. "Fine, ok. I'm not mad anymore."

"Good." I smiled. "Now, truth or dare?"

"What?" He asked confused.

"You wanted to play truth or dare, so we're going to play truth or dare. So truth or dare?" I questioned.

"Um." He paused, before shrugging. "I'm feeling bold. Dare."

"A dare you say?" I ask and he nods. "Well I dare you to break two eggs on your head."

He was about to protest, but the shrugged again. "Sure, ok."

"BUT I GET TO DO IT." I added.

"NO FAIR!" He complained.

I patted his cheek as I headed into the kitchen. "Life isn't fair Danny. Let's do this!"