The Wedding

A/n I'm sick so I had time and I also didn't want to work on my school project, so here it is! I hope you can wait another week or two until December for the next update. I'm still in my busy season people.

Cody Carson:

I took a deep breath in as I stood on the balcony of the hotel we were staying at. Cody and I decided to get married in Florida, near where the band first started and where we first met. It held so much meaning, we just had to get married there.

There was a knock at the door and I went inside, leaving the glorious sunrise to see Cambia, my sister, and three of my best friends standing there. I smiled as Cambia handed me a cup of coffee/tea/whatever.

"No fair! We were supposed to wake you up!" My sister whined and I laughed.

"Just because you wouldn't wake up on your wedding day doesn't mean I don't have to," I exclaimed.

She rolled her eyes as one of my friends took my hands. "Alright, it's time to get you dressed and your hair needs to be done."

"And makeup," I added.

She shook her head. "Right, right of course."

As they helped me get ready, there was a knock at the door. Cambia got up and opened the door a bit. She then quickly shut it, eyes wide. I cocked my head to the side, making my sister, who was doing my hair flick, my ear in annoyance.

"It's Cody." She breathed.

I quickly stood up. "Y/N!" My sister squealed. "Quit moving!"

"Sorry," I muttered absent-mindedly. "Why is he here?" I asked.

She shrugged before opening the door again. They exchanged a few words before she turned to me. "He wants to come in. He's getting cold feet."

I shook my head, my thoughts drifting back to a dream I had a while ago (A/n Huh...). I went to the door and spoke through it, saying, "Cody, hero, don't worry."

"I can't help it, Diamond. After seeing the hate you've gotten for being with me... I couldn't put you through that for the rest of your life." His voice wavered.

I chuckled. "Cody, I told you. I can handle it. You love me, don't you?"

"Yes, yes, I love you so very, very much Princess." He whispered.

I smiled, feeling tears coming. "And I love you more then you could ever know. So don't worry and be there at the end of that aisle, alright?"

"Alright. I love you, Y/n Carson."

"I'm not a Carson yet." I reminded him and we both laughed. I shut the door and sighed dreamily.

"GOALS!" One of my friends yelled and I rolled my eyes. "C'mon we gotta finish."

~His POV~

I can't believe I'm doing this. I shouldn't be doing this. Everyone's going to hate her and I can't have people hate her. I love her and I don't want anyone to hate her. I love her so mu-

Oh my God. There she is. Oh, God. She looks so lovely. So beautiful. I could just die. But I can't or else I'll never be able to actually marry her. Never did I think I would ever marry my best friend. The girl who when I first kissed her knew she was the one.

God, I am so glad I didn't run.

~Your POV~

"I know pronounce you husband and wife." We shared our first kiss as a married couple and honestly, it was the best kiss I've ever shared with him. Applause roared around us as we went back down the aisle.