Chapter Eight

Moans and the sound of the couch springs creaking echoed throughout the room. Kichirou was astride Jun, their breaths mingling as Jun thrust in deeply. Jun's hands enveloped Kichirou's ass. His hands splaying wide, making it easier for his cock to enter with each thrust.

Kichirou had one hand on his neck, and the other gripped Jun's shoulder, holding himself in place. Each thrust caused Kichirou to arch his back, trying, unconsciously, to push the cock deeper into his omega womb.

Moans continued to bounce off the walls with each thrust of Jun's hard cock. Each thrust hit his sweet spot, causing him to shudder in ecstasy, cum dripping off of his cock, ready to explode.

"Already?" Jun murmured into his ear. His breath hot on Kichirou's neck.

"I'm not...ngh...use to this...ngh..." Kichirou stuttered between each thrust.

"Mmm," Jun agreed, loving that he was indeed the first to wander this territory. "I'll get you use to it." Jun whispered into Kichirou's ear. Jun ran his fingers through Kichirou's soft hair, stroking gently along his cheek.

Jun thrust deeply, hitting Kichirou's sweet spot every single time. Each hit made Kichirou groan and spasm.

"Jun..." He whimpered, begging in that one word for him to stop the building sensations within the pit of his stomach.

Jun ignored the whimper because he knew that even though they were fated, that Kichirou was stubborn and there might not be a chance like this again in the near future. He slid his cock further inside Kichirou's ass, pounding with each thrust. His waist danced a dance as old as time as Kichirou's hole tightened and clenched around Jun.

"Ki-chan..." Jun moaned. "You're so tight... ngh..." Kichirou moaned, his entire body shuddering and shaking like a tree in a storm.

"Jun. Jun. Jun." His name came from his mouth like a mantra, stirring up Jun even more. Unable to help himself, he thrust repeatedly inside Kichirou. Kichirou's cum dropped profusely onto Jun's stomach. Each drop was warm and spurred Jun on, he began to thrust harder.

"Ngh..." Thrust."stop..." Creak. "ngh...Jun..." Whimper. Thrust. "It....it..." Creak."Feels...ngh... weird..." The moans and pants became so loud that Jun sealed Kichirou's lips with his, halting the echoes from spreading further. Their lips tangled, their breaths mingled and their bodies fused.

To Jun, this was the most mind numbing session of sex that he had ever had. It was truly as if Kichirou had been made just for him. He felt it in his bones that Kichirou was, indeed, only his. This thought began to run rampant through his mind, and his instincts washed away any reasoning that he once had.

Tearing his lips from Kichirou's, his cock pulsating and thrusting in deeper, Jun bit down where he would be able to mark Kichirou as his forever.

However, Kichirou still had his hand there, and the only thing Jun bit down on was the back of Kichirou's hand. Blood seeped from the broken skin. The shock of the bite had Kichirou jolting, half in pain half in pleasure.

As he screamed out, he felt himself coming, his semen splurtting out all over Jun's chest. At the same time, he felt, deep within himself, the feeling of warmth coating every inch of his womb. In that moment, a shred of sanity came back, and before he passed out, Kichirou thought, he never put on a condom.

Jun sat, exhausted on the couch in the Cupid's haven, he was unable to pull out due to the alphas impregnating mechanism that made the base of an Alpha's penis expand. This expansion lodges the penis into the other party, usually ensuring pregnancy. Another factor of this was that after the base expanded, the alpha would not be able to stop coming for an entire thirty minutes from the initial first orgasm. There were, however, pills that the other party could take to make sure that they would not get pregnant. Pills like this were like those from the world of the past that were called Plan B.