Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Kichirou and Jun walked hand in hand, their faces bright in the softly dimming light. The two were walking out of the movie theater in the busy streets. Behind them, the sky was starting to change colors, going from light orange to a deep pink. Jun was wearing a scarf around his neck that Kichirou had bought for him. He was also wearing a pair of glasses. Jun only needed these glasses when he was watching things from a long distance, otherwise his vision was fine, that was why he very rarely wore them.

"That was a pretty good movie, wasn't it?" Kichirou asked in an excited voice. The movie they had just watched was about this woman omega who overcame the odds of that being her sub gender. She ended up being a far greater person than anyone else realized, even more superior than the alphas.

"Yeah," Jun agreed. His fingers lightly spread through Kichirou's the light brushes made Kichirou blush a light pink. But he still gripped those large fingers within his, holding on to them with more than just his physical self. "I liked how the main character wasn't who we thought she was." Jun was saying, talking about the movie. "It was a nice twist to throw Greek mythology into the plot."

"But that's where they might make some people mad." Kichirou vehemently declared. He was suddenly adamant on the subject. "They didn't follow the Greek mythology that normal people know." The main character had ended up being a Goddess of extraordinary strength and will, Artemis. She was able to heal all and any injuries, far better than any doctor could ever do. During the movie, she had used those powers to create the perfect drug. This drug would allow omegas to be free from their heats forever, they would never have to be afraid of alphas again. It made everyone an equal, and the caste systems almost completely disappeared.

Jun chuckled at Kichirou's response. This was definitely something a bibliophile would say, who else would be mad about the fact that Artemis was in the movie, but she never had her twin brother Apollo within the movie. It had sparked a fire in Kichirou's eyes once he had found out that Apollo never appeared once in the story.

"How many are actually going to care about that though?"

Kichirou swung up their linked hands and squeezed both of his fists before shouting, "I will!"

Everyone around glanced in their direction, Kichirou blushed a dark red, and he moved closer to Jun, hiding his face in the taller man's shoulder. Jun laughed loudly, his smile wide on his face, "I know, but you're strange."

Kichirou smiled into his shoulder, glancing up his eyes meeting Jun's and his blush spreading wider. "Isn't that what you expect from me?" He whispered softly.

"By now, yes," Jun whispered back, their foreheads lightly touching. Their teeth were like stars, twinkling brightly in the ever fading light. "You're the best and strangest thing that ever walked into my life."

As Jun leaned down to kiss Kichirou, Kichirou noticed that they were suddenly standing by a alley. It seems Jun had moved them there to be away from the prying eyes of the crowds. Jun pushed Kichirou against the side of the building, his hand finding it's way into Kichirou's hair to muse it softly. Kichirou groaned into the kiss and shuddered when he felt Jun slide his knee in between his thighs, pressing against that length that wanted to be freed.

From behind them, they did not hear the soft clacking of shoes against the ground. They were oblivious to everything around them. Their lust for each other was probably what created the black hole within the sky. It would suck and steal everything from them. And they knew not of it's existence.

"Well, well, well," the voice was crisp in the night. LIke a clear clock tower striking it's hours. It startled the pair, "What do we have here?" The two looked over, their eyes widening as they realized who it was.

"Natsuki-sensei..." Kichirou whispered. He trembled slightly underneath Jun. Jun stepped away from Kichirou and stood in front of the older man, as if shielding him.

"Hello there, Kichirou sensei." Natsuki sensei grinned. He had his arms crossed over his chest, and he was still in his suit from earlier that morning. He was tapping his foot on the ground with a weird rhythm. Tap, pause, tap tap, pause, tap, pause, tap, tap, tap, pause. "Nice evening for a walk, wouldn't you say so?" He said it as if they were walking through a field of flowers.

"What are you doing here?" Jun bit out harshly.

"As your friend probably told you....following you."

"Friend?" Kichirou whispered. He thought of texts and such and pulled out his cell phone. On there, he found that he had missed six calls from Ren and fourteen texts as well.

NATSUKI IS STALKING YOU!!

WATCH OUT!

DON'T GO OUT ALONE!

"Now now," Natsuki chuckled, seeing the look on Kichirou's face as he read the texts. "It's not a bad stalker type following. I'm just trying to figure you out."

"Why?" Jun replied.

"Because I hate omegas." Natsuki barked out. "I want to see all of them rot in hell..."

Jun pushed Kichirou farther back into the wall, one of his hands wrapped behind his back, squeezing one of Kichirou's hands.

"Why do you hate them so much?" Jun asked, not letting Kichirou move from behind him.

"Because they steal Everything!" Natsuki yelled. He was beginning to walk closer with every vengeful sentence. His face turning from nice into something that resembled a demon. His eyes no longer looked human.

"Steal?" Kichirou whispered.

"I once loved an alpha," Natsuki said, beginning his monologue of his past. "She was my world. But, she found her so called fated while we were still dating." Natsuki's face twisted even more if that was even possible. "That omegas heat stole her from me. And now, I want to destroy all omegas. They don't deserve to live."

"That's kind of harsh, Sensei." Jun said blatantly, his eyes narrowing in disgust at the older man in front of him.

"No." Natsuki yelled, then, his face became calm once again. "It isn't." He whispered. From behind him, two burly men appeared. They were nothing but muscle and they had scars riddling their entire bodies. Jun couldn't help but shudder at the sight of them. The next words that came from Natsuki's mouth sne all the hairs on their bodies to stand on end. "Beat him up until he dies. I want to see agony on their faces."