Chapter 13

"This..." Kichirou panted, his stomach feeling completely full of everything that was Jun. He shuddered under Jun, trying, he did not know, whether to get away, or closer. "This is still wrong."

Jun thrust in deep and moved his hand to grasp Kichirou's hair behind his head. His fingers grazed the collar Kichirou still wore, and he could not resist the growl that rumbled in his throat.

"I promise you." Jun whispered, "I want you, Kichirou. There is nothing wrong with any of this."

Their bodies intertwined, their pants harsher than their first time together. Kichirou was twisting beneath him, unsure of what to do. His brain was completely fogged over. His thought processes were at a standstill.

"I'm still your teacher," Kichirou groaned. JUn's hands were wandering all over Kichirou's body. Touching everything, tweaking a nipple, lightly, almost like a feather, fluttering down his rib cage. This made Kichirou shudder. "This isn't right."

Jun's hands continued to move and touch everything. He leaned down, carefully touching the tip of his tongue to Kichirou's perky nipple. His breath was hot and each word made a shudder run through Kichirou's body, "Aren't you hard too?"

"That's because you keep touching me." Kichirou whimpered. Jun grinned into Kichirou's nipple and began to suck on it ruthlessly. "We still can't do this."

"Stop saying that." Jun growled, thrusting his cock deeper into Kichirou. "It doesn't matter if you're my teacher."

Kichirou moaned, his thighs tightening Jun's body to him. The look in his blue eyes was as if a fire had been light deep in his soul. His whisper was wrenched from that abyss he had never shown anyone, "I hate the thought of you being with others."

Jun froze, he never realized that he could affect Kichirou in such a way. He pulled back slightly, his cock sliding with him. Kichirou bit his lip, his eyes dancing everywhere, never landing on Jun's face. A red blush stained his cheeks, "Can you promise to be only together with me?"

Jun shuddered, instantly responding, "Then I won't find anyone else to have sex with."

Kichirou wasn't buying it though, he put his hand on Jun's chest, feeling the quick heartbeat beneath his fingertips. He needed a truthful answer. "You're sure you can promise me that?"

"What if I can't?" Jun asked seriously, even he did not know what he would do if someone offered themselves to him. Maybe Kichirou would be enough to satisfy him. Maybe he would not.

"Then we need to stop this." Kichirou, even in the haze of his heat, understood that there was a tone of rejection in that statement. It didn't matter how high his heat took him, he needed the promise of forever before he would ever commit to anyone. He didn't get very far before Jun's hands were behind Kichirou's neck, pulling him forward until their eyes were inches apart. From this distance, Jun could count all of the specks of gold hidden in Kichirou's irises.

When he knew he had Kichirou's full attention, Jun whispered, "If I can have the chance to have you, then I'll gladly become a monk."

There was wariness in Kichirou's eyes but he slowly moved forward, until their lips touched ever so slightly. They revenged each other, greedily feasting on what was offered before them. Kichirou was now on top of Jun, his thighs on either side of Jun's, his ass nestled in Jun's pelvic area.

After their discussion, Jun had been dislodged. Kichirou reached down and grabbed Jun's aching cock lightly. He could feel the pulse of life in his hands. This thought invigorated him. Slowly, deathly slow, Kichirou lifted his hips and gingerly pushed Jun's cock into his entrance.